Betrayal

Percy P.O.V
I'm walking to the beach to propose to Annabeth, the only hope I've got left after my jerk of a brother, Mark, came to camp and decided to make my life tartarus and spreading lies to all my friends and family saying he's better than me and he's stronger or more attractive than me. Anyway lets back to the beach.
As I'm looking for Annabeth i here giggling and moaning. Curious i look for the source and see Mark and some blonde chick kinda looks like....ANNABETH!
"WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY GIRL FRIEND YOU LITTLE PRICK MOTHERF****** A**HOLE LITTLE B*TCH. I flip out and start punching, kicking, and cutting( I pulled out Riptide)
every part of his with one thing on my mind kill this prick. After five minutes or so i stop. And i run to my cabin, grab my stuff, write a note and leave.
-LineBreak-
I'm at Olympus and i walk into the lobby.
" I need to get to the 600th floor please.""Sorry ain't no such flo.." I put my blade to his neck and say " Listen bud i am NOT in a good so hand over the before i rip your guts out of your a**hole.
He gives me the card. I go up the elevator and stab the music thing and wait. On Olymus i go straight to the Throne Room(UNDERSTAMENT ALERT)
And say one thing " I WISH DIE YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS POMPOUS A**WIPES"
" No""Huh""No""WHY NOT"" Your to useful and we need you so how about you become the guardian of the Hunt." I say....."
Cliffhanger Good night my loyal readers