Chapter One

Stephanie's P.O.V

~* Morning *~

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! *smack* "UGH" I just woke up, rubbing my eyes. its 7:48, I have to get to school in 7 minutes. "Shit !" I say running around my room trying to brush my teeth and looking for my clothes that's scattered all around my room.

I find a blue and white striped T Shirt and a pair of blue denim shorts with my white vans. And put my hair up in a messy pony tail, leaving a few strands of my light brown hair.

Adding eye liner and mascara, to make my dark chocolate brown eyes pop out more.

Then went to the kitchen grabbing an Apple on my way out. My Best Friend; Kelsey Abrams. Was waiting for me in her car (since I don't know how to drive) to go to school.

"Can You believe there's only a few days of school left ?! " Kelsey asked

"Actually I think I can" I said, still grumpy from waking up late.

"well someones grumpy" she mumbled

"I'm sorry, its just. I don't know. I'm not a morning person I guess." I was telling the truth, kind of.

Its juss I'm really nervous about going to England.. and aslo by myself! like what if something bad happens or I get kidnapped or if I just die in the middle of no where! 'hold up, dont think like that Steph.' the voice in the back in my mind's telling me.

But I can't just tell her how I feel.. wait, i actually can! Kelsey just gave me a look, like she knows I'm thinking about something but I won't tell her.

"c'mon Steph, you can tell me anything you know that right?"

I stayed still for a moment, but sighed "Fine, its just.. I'm kind of nervous about going to England by myself, and like what if something happens and I just explode into pieces and noone finds out until like 3 Years later" while giving her a straight face.

"Steph c'Mon your not gunna explode. but if you do, you'll explode Famous!" she said smiling

"I'm not joking Kelsey" I said.

"okay, okay. I'm sorry but you got nothing to worry about, I don't think you'll explode. Unless you turn real fat in like less than 2minutes and explode with candy flying everywhere!" she said while laughing and winked.

I just stared at her like 'wtf', I did mention that she's just as crazy as I am. And always come up with the BEST Ideas right ?.

- Like this one time we decided to trespass a park under construction and knocked down all the gates and fences. But before we could even have fun in the park, The police's siren went of! We ran all around the block about 15 times. I actually thought I lost about 10pounds!.. It was actually 3pounds. But HEY! that's the most running I have ever done in my life!

Until we got tired, and got piggie back rides from two strangers on the block. Then hotwired a copcar that was parked in front of DunkinDonuts with the door open. (Those cops are stupid a'f) And traveled across the city and stopped at Toy's R Us and bought lala loopsie dolls and scared the living shit out of people on the street! then started throwing waterballoons that's filled with paint from the top of the buildings at random cars. Because we wondered if cars can get makeover's, so we decided we were gonna test that theory c; Turns out. it worked. -

But than I got an idea, "COME WITH ME TO ENGLAND!!" I literally screamed. 'screeeeccchh' the car made while she stopped to the side of the school

"DAMN. you nearly made me crash!! calm yourself down, now what was that?! You almost gave me a heart attack!!" while she let out her breath and holding onto her chest.

I just kept smiling like the idiot I am "come with me to England!" I said again but calmer this time.

"what?" was all she said

"come with me to England, how many times am I going to repeat it?! it'll be FUN!! c'mon your my Best friend and we can go shopping together! so how about it ?" I asked with my heart beating faster.

she thought for a moment before she said "Yes"

my eyes widened "Yes ?" I asked,

she nodded, and we both screamed like maniacs

"We're going to ENGLAND!" we both yelled jumping in our seats still in the car and hugged each other.

"I need to pack, wait but what will my parents say? how will I tell them? what if they don't approve? they'll go crazy?! what will happen if I'm not there? what if they yes? omgod! what if they say YES!!? wait. but if they say no. I can't go, but what if-"

I slapped her, but not to hard just hard enough to shut her up!

" Shut Up!! they'll say yes, I promise, they have to say yes, you barely ask for anything, and anyways They Love ME!! I'm just playing, but don't worry it'll be awsome! now c'mon let's get to school before we're late"

she nodded.

just a few more days than we get out of school, I just can't wait ! and I'm going with my best friend ! I have a feeling this is going to be the Best Summer Ever !!..