0.0

''You'd think for Ghostbusters you'd be a little less jumpy. Just an observation.''

WYNONA BEAUSÉJOUR prided herself on being a risk-taking, adventure seeking, thrill loving girl. She enjoyed getting out in the world and taking chances on things she probably shouldn't chance. Opportunities only came so often so she figured why not reach out and grab all of them?

That's how she found herself walking down the streets of New York aimlessly one night, she was searching for opportunities and what better time than the present? Wynona knew this wasn't safe- no matter how many people said it; she was not stupid, but her ADD and constant state of daydreaming drove her to do considerably stupid things.

Much like stopping and knocking on a door to a well lit, seemingly abandoned Chinese restaurant. She paused for a few seconds, mulling over whether or not the wait would be worth it and then continued on her way staring back at the building in interest. Something about it was screaming her name and she wanted nothing more than to go in and explore but she learned the hard way that 'it was practically begging to be broken into' wasn't a suitable excuse for tresspassing and breaking and entering.

She would be back though, with her curiousity and sense of adventure still intact and she would figure out why she was so attracted to the mystery of the building.

»

JENNA COLEMAN as WYNONA BEAUSÉJOUR

»

| girls talk boys, 5 seconds of summer |
| mind over matter, young the giant | rhythm of the night, debarge | tainted love, soft cell | carmen, lana del rey | can't sleep love, pentatonix |
| sweet dreams, eurythmics | careless whisper, george michael | cigarette daydreams, cage the elephant | dangerous woman, ariana grande |

STARTED: July 29th, 2016
ENDED: ???

COMING SOON

unedited.