The new girl

Rin's POV
I was on my way back to the dorms from the store, around the corner I heard streaming."STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE!"it was the sound of a woman's voice."Aww come on doll face lets us show you a good time."I heard a deep low voice. I quickly ran as I yelled "Hey leave her a leave!" I made sure to sound angry "oh shit lets get out of here!" after I heard that I saw tree guys run away. I went around the corner to see a girl with (h/l) and (h/c) colored hair. She was cute but when she looked at me her expansion on her face went from great full to fear "d-demon." I got closer to her trying to help her up but she just backed away. "Hey it's ok your safe know." I tried to sound conferring holding out my hand. She looked at my hand than back at me and took it."Y'know you don't have to lie to me I can tell that your a demon" she said "oh really how can you tell?" I asked. "My eyes." She than pointed at her eyes they were a pretty (e/c) color I kinda got lost in them." Hey got a map because I'm getting lost in your eyes?" {damn it why did I just say that?!} I thought to myself she gave me a wried look than she just burst out in laughter "that was the most cornyest thing I've ever heard from a guy ever!" said while laughing. Her laugh was cute too I than felt my heart beating fast it was day she was wearing the school uniform like me. Her uniform came with a white dress shirt, black skirt and thigh highs leggings when we got to my dorm "well I guess we part her-." I was cut off by someone saying "looks like you two are getting along well." We look up behind us to see Mr.Feresu siting on a lap post "Rin meet your new roommate ms.(l/n) she'll be living here for know on." He said with a wide grin on his face. "WHAT!" we yelled at the same time "you said that I would be living in the girls dorms like everyone else!" She sound mad I saw a small glow around her." Can we plz take this inside?" Feresu asked. we got inside Yukio setting at one of the lunch tables."oh your finally home I have somethi-." He  got quite when he saw the girl beside me. "I guess you know already." We all sat down "ok everyone time for introductions." Feresu said "ok I'll go first the gril said with a happy tone "hello everyone my name is (f/n) (l/n)!" Me and Yukio introduced ourselves. I then noticed that she was wearing light blue flower earring on her left ear. The color was just like my blue flames "*yawn* in getting sleepy so I'm gonna go take a nap." she said as she waked off "Your room is next to rin's ok !" Yukio yelled "ok!" I heard the sound of a door closeting shortly after words. "Well let me explain the situation. You two we'll be babysitting God's daughter. She's has no control of her powers what so ever, so I thought it would be a good idea to have her live with you two so Rin can teach her a few things." he was right I saw it earlier but she was able to keep calm and control it but she still had no self control. After discussing how this was going to happen Feresu want home and me and Yukio went to bed. The next morning Yukio woke me up for school "what about (y/n)?" I asked "she'll be fine she won't need to get up for a while." When I got to class I was the last one to get there "finally now we can get started." Yukio said giving me a wried look. I sat at an empty table "ok now that everyone one is here we can get started we have a new student everyone plz welcome ms.(l/n) to our class." (Y/n) waked in wearing the same uniform from yesterday as Yukio gave here interdiction our eyes met. Her eyes than lit up she an ran over to me and tackled me jumping over my desk I felt my cheeks become heated "OMG I can't believe we're gonna be in the same class!" Everyone got up a came over to us their I was being huged be a cute girl when she looked up at me her breast puffed up a bit one my check they where soft.

Your POV
Rin than pasted out I got off of him and help him up. After Rin woke up we continued with class. "Ok tell us a little a yourself ms.(l/n)." I waked up I front of the class "is it ok if I tell them." I ask Yukio "yeah it's fine." he said with a smile. "Well my name is (f/n) (l/n). Growing up I really didn't have much friends so I'm hopeful that we all can become friends. Also as a kid I had to stay in the house because my mom said I was different from other kids." Than back a way from Yukio a let my wings spread out and my tail wag it was just like Rin's but white. I but my wings away as I said "and we'll I'm God's daughter." My tell was wagging my tail  happily. After that  time flow by so fast I was in class for a few months and me and Rin became really close over time. After class some of the other girls invited me to go and hang out but I kindly denied I told them I was free tonight so they could come over for dinner. Shiemi had a worried look on her face I told her everything was ok but I can tell she wasn't convinced. Yukio had to after late so me and Rin had the whole dorm to ourselves the dorm's familiar was teaching  me how to cook. When we got to dorm I took a bath and changed into some shorts and a tight light blue crop top with big bold white letters love. My hair was in a bun and I was wearing an apron I was cooking for a while around 7:00 I felt Rin come up from behind me and wrap his arms around my waist "how's the cooking coming along?" I smiled at him from the corner of my eye. "Great just need to but the finishing touches on the cake and I'm bone. My mom made the strawberry shortcake so I'm useing her recipe." Rin got off of me and than kissed me left cheek I blush a bit than rubbed the spot he kissed. "I'm home and I have two guest with me." I heard Yukio yell. When Yukio came in I saw Shieim and Kamiki. I ran out the kitchen taking out my hair and off my apron  I gave them both a big hug they huged back and we all started have dinner. "Dinner was really good your a really (y/n)!" Shieim said her eyes we are lit up "yeah it was pretty good." Kamiki said I huged Shieim tightly smothering her with my breast. I got off over her and want to go get dessert I cut a slice of cake for the familier (sorry I forgot his name😅) his eyes lit up that met it was good. After dessert the girl went home Yup went to bed leavening me and Rin alone we clean up. It was quite for a while. "So be honest with me what do you think about me." Rin asked. My face became heated "well your nice, handsome, strong and we'll just perfect." I got lost and just ran my mouth. I suddenly was cut off by Rin kissing me and pushing me against the wall. I than started to relax and wrapped my one of arms around his neck while the other one was on his right cheek. He Pushed me up along the wall to the point I was kissed down on him. He pushed his tongue into my mouth making me weak. We need parted away and he said "maybe we should take this somewhere else."