8.

TORI POV

Right now, a few songs of Burlesque Soundtrack was playing around the house. While I was preparing pizza for myself. While I waited for Cameron to come around.

"He's a tough lover, yeah yeah" I sang before hearing my doorbell. I quickly walked to the door and opened the door. Cameron was standing there with a starbucks drink in his hand. He look at me and giggled.

"You could have said hi." I commented crossing my arms.

"You could have..." He said starting to lean in. "Cleaned the flour on your face." He said and brushed it off with his thumb. "That's better." He nod.

"Thanks." I thanked him and let him in.

"Interesting music." Cameron commented. I'm a a good girl from Brulesue starting playing and I giggled.

"It's from Burlesque." I just commented.

"I know where it's from. We watched Burlesque together remember?" He said.

"Yeah, I remember. After watching it you kept saying that you had a crush on Christina Aguilera at 15 after that movie.And were saying you would date her when you turn 18 because it will be legal." I continued and he laughed.

"Well you were the one forcing me to see it in the first place." He continued.

"And you agreed because you were horny." I joked and he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, what you doing with flour?" He asked.

"I'm making Pizza." I commented.

"And you tell me you are bored?" He asked.

"Yeah, I have no company around here." I said and he looked around the house.

"It's pretty giant for your small person." He said.

"Quit the talking and let's cook." I slapped his shoulder and he laughed and we changed of plans and started making a pizza cake. It's more to eat when you think of it.

+++

"Not done cooking yet." I commented while I fell on the couch.

Cameron was across of me on his phone. Doing snapchat stories and doing really funny and weird stuff around my house. I just watched and filmed him sometimes and played around in his videos but we weren't serious. My music was still around for some ambiance. Then a certain song start and I quickly felt embarassed.

"Is this what I think?" Cameron asked. I was about to change the song and made a run for it but Cameron ran after me and picked me up. "You have this song in your playlist in all those songs there is that song." He said and started to laugh.

"I guess I'm supportive, now put me down." I yelled but Cameron didn't.

"Cameron Dallas he's my boyfriend, ohhhh, I love him sooooo!" Cameron sang and I covered my face.

"Jesus." I whispered to myself. "Your so full of yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"Sing it and I'll put you down." He said.

"I don't even know the-" I complained.

"Oh please." He went to the controller and started the music again. "Then you'll learn it." He said and the music played again.

"Oh his eyes how I love his eyes, His smile how I want his smile, his hair so voluptuous, I just want him no-o-ow, cause he's... Coltan Haynes, he's my boyfriend." I yelled and Cameron lauged and dropped me down.

"You're still the same." He said and I laughed.

"Can we get the pizza now?" I asked and he nod. We walked in the kitchen and got the pizza.

"Insta worth?" Cameron asked.

"Duh." I laughed and grabbed the phone and took a picture.