Vampire Angel

Dedicated to my little sister Elizabeth. She wanted me to write her a story so here is the first chapter. love you baby girl.~ Sariah

"Angel, summer is coming up, you gonna party with us?" My best friend Roza asked. She had dark brown hair and green sparkling eyes. Sarah,my other bff, was practically jumping up and down with excitement. She had red/brown hair and brown eyes.

"Yea, this party Blake is throwing is gonna be the shizz!" She cheered. I moved my blond locks out of my blue eyes.

"I don't know guys, Blake is the football courterback. I hear he likes to drink to." Roza rolled her eyes.

"And like the hottest boy in school! AND he likes you Angel! How can you pass that up? Every girl in this entire school would LOVE to be in your place!"

"Even you?" I asked mocking her.

"Well, DUH!" Roza exclaimed and Sarah came up and begged me making her eyes wide like a child wanting a huge lolli pop in the cany store.

"Come on Angel, pllllleeeeesssseeee!" I sighed and shook my head. Just then the cheer leaders came by. Megan, the lead cheerleader tossed her blond hair over her shoulders.

"What's the matter? Little Angel not gon be cool enough to go to the biggest party of the centry? To bad...I guess I'm just gonna have to have him alll to myself!" Tiffany, one of her goons laughed.

"Yea, everyone know that football players go out with the cheerleaders anyhow! You don't have a chance!"

"To bad I don't like him anyway." I say smirking. They huff and walk away.I look at my friends and they are shaking their heads.

"What? I don't."

"Lier." Sarah giggles.

"I'm not a lier. I DON'T like Blake." 

"Why you blushing?" I put my hands up on my cheeks.

"I'm not." Roza and Sarah laugh.

"Come on, you're our way home." Roza says between giggles. I nod, shut my locker and we head towards my blue voltswaggan bug. It was painted blue and red. I climbed in the drivers and Roza in the passengers, Sara in the back.

"Girl, you need a new car. This old thin is to small and breaking down." Sarah comments.

"Shhhh! Don't say that or she'll break down for good!"

"She?"

"Yea, I told you I named her Lilly." I say starting Lilly up. They shake their heads and we take off towards Roza's.

Once we get to Roza's I drop them off. Sarah and Roza were apperantly were sleeping over. I would have if my danmed step father would let me. I sigh and drive the two blocks to my place. On my way there, I was about two streets away when a car comes out of no where and rams into me. My car go's flying and flips. A few minutes past after I stopped and then there was screams and sirens. Then I saw nothing. The darkness consumed me.