Quick backstory

Hello my name is Courtney, and this is how I found my father. <3
A/N: The first part was inspired by a real story about my friend which we are trying to find her father:(. The rest is fantasy though and the names are changed hope you enjoy ;p. "Es amarica es pasiva"-My inspiration, Willam
Now the chapter begins:
So before i was born my mother had died....i know what you are probably thinking, "how was she born if her mother passed away before she was born"? Ya well im thinking the same thing. According to my Aunt and Uncle, the doctors saved my life and popped me out of my mother (like the brave little toaster). And by popped they meant (cut out of my mothers stomache). Well unlike any family that, that may have happened to, my father wasnt there to take care of me. The only other people that i knew in my family were my aunt and uncle which couldn't hardly take care of themselves more or less a child. So as any other abandoned child, i was put in an orphanage. Yes my aunt and uncle visited once or twice during my tween years but that was it. Life in the orphanage is really boring, we have really mean nuns and there are rules, no people can be from the lgbt+ group and if you are part of the lgbt+ community you cant show it. I share a room with two girls and three boys, things can get very hecktic. Having boys and girls mixed in one room comes with a fabulous deal of yelling...every...day. So i like to put my iphone 4 to use and listen to music with my crappy headphones on full volume. I usually listen to "classy music" consisting from a variety of "thick thighs", "coin on the dresser", "only anally", and "this boy is a bottom" english version and spanish version. I usually get yelled at by the nuns and then hide my phone. Ever since i was 3, people have come in to see if i was their daughter and when they see me they usually say "oh god no" and lovely compliments like that! Ya my life is pretty good(not). But July 23rd of 2016 really left me surprised. Stay tuned to find out why.
Next chapter