Halloween Special - Ghost Hunting (Janoskians FanFic)

*Intro - You and Luke have been a couple for over six years, you got engadged last christmas you were both very happy together. All the fans loved you two being together. Everytime its someones birthday you always do something extra special.*

You and Luke both really wanted to go to a haunted hospital for Daniel's Birthday, it was a surprise. You, Luke, Beau, Jai, James, Gina, Ronnie and Devil had all agreed to go. You spent hours looking for a Haunted Hospital tours online, you came across one, it was the most haunted place in Los Angeles. You'd looked into going. Watching videos on youtube, searching on their website, emailing the people who do the tours.

You spent hours on the phone talking to the man 'Mr. Bradly' he done the tours with people, he gave you all the tips, what to expect but he warned you that especially on Halloween Night, that's when the Haunted Hospital is most active. Which was pretty exciting because Daniel's birthday was on Halloween and it was a birthday present, So it all worked out it was a little pricey for 9 people, but money didn't matter you wanted everyone to get in the 'Spooky' spirt.

* Next Week *

"I'm really excited" Luke exlaimed in a excited voice

"Shhh" you whispered

"Daniel is right behind you!"

Luke covered his mouth with his hands, trying to retrieve his words, hoping Daniel hadn't over heard your conversation. It had come the day before Daniels birthday (The day you were all going to the Haunted Hospital), Beau being the noisey person he is almost told Daniel about the trip.

"So Guys got anh plans for tomorrow?" Daniel questioned in a suspicious voice

"Nope? But we have to go out and buy sweets for the children who are going to knock on our door, for Trick or Treating." Jai said, in his husky morning voice

Daniel looked at him and raised one eyebrow,

"Oh, umm okay" Daniel almost whimpered

"Wheres James, Beau, Luke and Y/N?" Daniel asked Jai

"I dunno, but James is in the shower and the others are probably having a threesome" Jai said whilst munching on a apple.

You, Luke and Beau were all upstairs sorting out tomorrow, Luke was sorting the cameras, Beau was sorting out the transport and you were sorting out the times. Beau had managed to hire a Limousine to take you there and pick you up. Luke opened the wardrobe and pulled out a box with his nest camera in, He only used this camera when he was filming something important like a Janoskian video.

You managed to find a time that was perfect you chose the time 08:00pm (Start Of Tour) Till 11:00pm (End Of Tour).

3 Hours of scares was going to be so much fun!

"Do we need torches? or do they provide us with them?" Beau asked

"Ummm, they give you torches but take your phone to get some photos, see what paranormal life you can catch.!" you replied

"Paranormal Life, eyyy. Whats going on?" Daniel asked, busting through the bedroom door

"Ohh umm, Luke was just going into the cellar..." you said trying to cover the surpirse, Luke gave you the 'Is that all you could think of' look.

"Oh, im off out with Maz. in a bizzle kiddas" Daniel said grabbing his penny board from his room.

"Bye" you all said, when Daniel walked out the room closing the door you collapsed on the bed, almost drowning in your own sweat, you thought the surpise was ruined.

"That was close" Beau huffed and puffed, whiping his forehead

"Yeah, i know" Luke replied

* Next Day *