Teen's Life

Honestly I don't know where to begin. Let's just say that I go to school to escape home and i go to my church to escape school, but i don't just go there to pray i love going there because its home, sucks that i can only go on Wednesday.  Life teen is just place where teens go and learn about god and other stuff that i'm not going to go into.

I went to Life Teen with my older sister Alexis. Now for her she didn't really care about this as much as i did. Well to be fair in the beginning i was really nervous to go but soon i was getting use to it and started to love to go. Made new friends and just had fun. Except when it was over.

It sucked when i didn't go or when i left because it became my new home. Home was never a great place because i didn't get along with everyone really. i stayed in my room until it was dinner or i had to clean then i'd been in my room for the whole day. It was safe for me, i don't know if that makes any sense but it dose to me.

School was alright it could be better but it wasn't a total shit hole. I had some great friends my classes were fun but still it just felt, like something was missing. Maybe its because i was a junior and i'll be a senior on July 27th I'll start school and a new year, life, everything and i don't know what to say or what to do when that's over.  I guess you could say that I've dreamed of becoming a Marine Biologist, but the more i looked at it was just working with animals is fine by me and taking photos. Photography is if not my favorite class right next to it would be band. 

hehe.. it's funny as i'm typing this down fixing my mistakes it reminds me when i used to type to my journal everyday or so when i was a sophomore and bit of my junior year it brings back some good memories. And some bad ones too, but hey pain makes you accept the fact that what ever happen or is happening just do it and got to move on. I know its kinda sad to hear but its true.