Third Floor Bedroom

A/N: I did this last year and I thought that is was pretty good. Enjoy

“It all started when someone left the window open.” The beautiful wall once covered in magnificent doves stood dark and gloomy. Only a tiny bulb of hope was left. The lone dove. The last guardian. If the window remained open for much longer, nothing but black would be visible to the eye for ‘it’ leave nothing but darkness in their wake. Someone has yet to notice the lost doves and the difference of the wall colour. A single day. That is the amount of time left before it gets out and spreads like a disease. It sucks the joy, laughter and life from everyone and everything around it. The silvery dove slowly peeled its right wing from the almost black wall. As soon as the wing was free, the dove raised its stunning head from where it rested for a millennia. Stretching its elegant neck, the dove freed its other wing and detached the rest of its body from the wall. The last chance of life disappeared as the dove launched itself out the window and into the cool, restless night. Seconds left until it comes to full power. 5.....4......3.....2......1....

A/N: Done and comment, rate,vote etc. SHould I make it a story or should I keep it like this? Thanks!!!