It's a date! // HongBin

"CHA HAKYEON, JUNG TAEKWOON, LEE JAEHWAN, KIM WONSHIK, LEE HONG BIN, HAN SANGHYUK, V.I.X.X!!" everybody cheered after Vixx left the stage.

Error was their encore performance and you were screaming/chanting at the top of your lungs for their attention but only A+ for effort because they didn't notice you. Although you went for a VIXX concert thrice, the first 2 times, you got a Cat 5 seat. The chances of them noticing you is 0. This time round you got a Cat 2 seat, your luck is still the same, they didn't notice you. All of your effort was gone to waste, your throat is hurting so much but on the other hand, you had so much fun and made alot of new friends.

"I had so much fun, Hakyeon noticed me!! If only Hong Bin noticed you, you could've been happier than I am right now," your friend didn't even finish the food in her mouth and talked. Her words aren't even clear but you understand them anyways. As her bestfriend you didn't mind that and laughed along with her til there were teardrops. You really felt happy for her although your heart was aching deep down inside.

You were tired but needed your time alone so you walked to the nearest busstop alone in the middle of the night.

You took out your earpiece from your bag and heard footsteps coming from behind. Someone was following you. Your heart started pumping faster and faster as you walk faster. You decided to stop to see if the person stops walking too. You stopped. The footsteps from behind stopped.

Being curious, you turned your head slowly towards the direction of where that person was. Black mask, black cap, jeans and a grey pullover looking away from you.

You started walking faster, walking away from that man. You were so scared if that man might do anything to you, you started running for your life.

Without realising, you were sobbing while running. Tears falling down like the water tap then you felt a warm, large palm grabbing your wrist.

Using all of your energy you had left, you tried to escape from that person but you can't. He pulled you into his arms, hugging you.

"Hey beautiful, stop crying. I am of no harm," he locked you in his arms as you stop sobbing.

Something about his voice is so familiar, you felt save around him. You stopped crying after a few seconds. He finally lets you go and slowly beginning to unmask. You were making eye contact and you realised you knew who those delicate small yet charming eyes belonged to.

Your heart started pumping harder and excited but you're not too sure of it. Halfway revealing his face and there was a car who was passing by us honked.

He quickly hook on the other side of the mask that was exposed to me. And through his eyes, you knew he was smiling at you.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll see you soon," he said while rubbing your hair slowly.

You looked at his glowing eyes for a few moments and he ran and went inside the car. He gave a final wave at you. He left you speechless. You were certain of who that person was and quickly took out that piece of paper he slipped it in.

"Hello beautiful, I've seen you a few times while performing. Meet me at (a restaurant) on 8pm tomorrow:-) Don't bring anyone else! It's a date:-)" - Lee Hong Bin