one

"I wonder if Seth will be able to live with himself looking into Dean's eyes.. and seeing his heart.. broken." Stephanie started.

Seth looked down at Dean Ambrose as he continued to demolish him with that one chair..

"Knowing that it was all because of his selfishness."

Seth, not even caring about Roman's pain, continued to focus on Dean and the pain he was causing him from the inside out.

"Can you still see the disappointment.. in his eyes?"

Seth stepped back, hitting Roman with a chair before looking at his boyfriend Dean Ambrose. Dean's eyes widened, filled with disappointment.

"Seth left a hole,"

Seth got down from the ring, walking off with the people who could help him get to the top.. The Authority.

"a hole so big that the only way Dean sought out to fill it was by beating the life out of Seth."

It was a few weeks after the betrayal. Dean Ambrose ran out, jumping on Seth, attacking him punch after punch after punch.

"He still cries for you, Seth."

"There was a time where you did have something to fight for Dean, a time where you had love! What happened? That love was ripped from you, and it has left you like a fish out of water, gasping for air." Bray Wyatt laughed, showing Dean footage of Seth Rollins demolishing him with a single steel chair.

"There is no turning back," Seth said to Stephanie.

"I don't cry for him."