Beauty-Chapter 3

Hey guys!
I hope your enjoying the story so far, I definitely am writing it for you guys anywayyyy lets get started shall we :)

~~~Elodie P.O.V~~~

I got up for my second day at school, I really did like this school, please let us stay longer. I went into the shower and got dressed, as I walked down stairs I could hear Jace making breakfast I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his body "morning" "Morning, can you please let go of me so I can make our breakfast? " I giggled and let go.

I sat at the table drinking my hot chocolate, Jace brought our breakfast a couple of minutes later. Eggs, toast, sausages and beans my favourite "thanks Jace it tastes delicious" as a take my second bite "no problem and thanks I think I did a pretty good job myself." haha hes so full of himself sometimes "come on Jace we got school". "Alright lets go" we got our bags and left.

When we got to the school we went to our lockers. I looked what I had for first period English ugh! As I walked in my teacher greeted me with high voice "hello darling are you new?" "umm y-yeah." "alright just sit over in the front row hun" as I walked over and looked around to see who's in my class. And in the third row was Logan, looking out the window not even paying attention. I got out of my thoughts as the teacher spoke "alright everyone! Today we have to do a partner project so im going to put you in them" everyone shouted awww.

"Jamie and Nina, Mia and Catherine, Megan and Jason, Micheal and Ryan annnd Logan and Elodie!!It has to be about the mice and men book im giving you two days" she smiled and started teaching oh my god its going to be awkward when we got to each others houses grrrreat. By the time I knew it, it was time to go to next period when I got to the door, I felt a hand grab my wrist I turned around to see Logan. "Hey Elodie is it ok if we got to your house today and mine tomorrow? " I thougt about but I remembered my mum have a big meeting at the house today. "Sorry,you cant my mum has a big meeting with her company". he sighed "ok meet me at the front entrance after school". I nodded and walked to my next class.

It was the end of the day I was walking with Nelly "so you're coming over to our house today?" "You're house?" I was really confused "yeah, Logan lives with my mum and dad". I just smiled and nodded, as we got to the entrance I saw Logan leaning on the wall wih his headphones in, and looking at the floor. Nelly ran to Logan and tapped him on the shoulder, as I got there they both stared at me. Then Nelly said "Let's go!" With a big smile. We got to the car park and went into Logans car Wow. The car ride was silent but Nelly only talked alittle.

We got to the driveway the isnt very big like a three bedroom house, we got to the front door. Logan was moving like an old man really slowly "Hurry up!" Nelly said. Logan didn't say anything, he put the key in and slowly opened the door. Then a little voice screamed out Loggy Loggy and then a 1 year old jumped out at him. And put his hands out to be picked up, so Logan did and said "hey buddy how was your day?." It was so cute, wait.... is that his son!? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I had Nelly nudging me a bit "Huh?" "are you ok? You were in your own thoughts there" I replied "Y-yeah im fine" I smiled in embarrassment. Logan still having the little boy in his hands and said "Lets go to my room" and he started to walk up the stairs. I whispered to Nelly "Is that his son or something?" Nelly looked at me and giggled "No its his baby brother" Shit....

We got to his bed room it wasnt what I expected plain white walls with two pictures of bands Black veil brides and Sleeping with sirens the rest was baby stuff etc. As Logan put his brother in his crib, he sat down on the floor and started putting his plans for the project. As I got some of mine out that I learnt today, His brother started crying to come out but Logan didnt pay attention he was to busy working, So I got up and picked him up and layed him down and I started to rock him, put his dummy in his mouth after a couple of minutes he fell asleep. Logan looked up and said "how did you make him fall asleep? he only ever did it with me rocking him." He looked suprised, but I just shrugged I was about to put him back in but he started cryin again. Logan got up and took him off me gently and started to rock him back to sleep. After 10 minutes of crying he FINALLY fell back asleep aww love him.

I looked at the time and its 9:00pm "Logan its 9 I'll have to go" "ok I'll send you out" he quietly put his brother down. On the way down the stairs I asked Logan "whats your brothers name?" "Its Tommy" what a cute name. Logans uncle said "Logan be a gentleman and take her home." so he dropped me home. I got to my front down and waved before I shut the door.

~~~Logans P.O.V~~~
Wow, her house is massive, as I drove home I was thinking how she got Tommy to sleep he didnt trust anyone after all the abuse we got at home. Tommy must've really liked her, thats a first. I get home and I heared Tommy screaming Loggy Loggy he couldn't say my name. I ran upstairs to my bedroom, to see my Aunt bouncing him trying to calm him down. He seen me and cried harder, he brought his hands out to me and I took him from my Aunt. I started to bounce him I gave him his dummy and kissed him on the forehead "its ok Tommy Loggys here shh shh", my aunt left the room. It felt like hours he finally layed on my collar bone and just sucked on his dummy and started to drift off.

After a couple of more minutes he fell asleep. I rocked him slowly walked to his crib and put him in it. I put some shorts on didnt bother putting a shirt on and went to bed. God what a day I love Tommy to bits but sometimes he can be a fucking hand full like seriously.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey I hope you like it so far, im quite proud of myself (even though its like REALLY bad) and could you put you opinions down thanks :)

Bye for now!