tag #1

Thanks for tagging me DaydreamShimmer

1. I wouldn't go on some spree to do drugs I don't think drugs can "make you're life lit or fun" some people make think so but its not permanent and so thats how people get addicted to drugs after that they can't help it even more. Their body is so used to it that if that person tries to quit their body can shut down on them. They can have seizures and it can be fatal. I don't want an addiction to take over my life and hurt myself and the people that I love.

2. My favorite thing about school is that its way of making friends and you have a community of people who are your age. My school particularly the people are fairly kind and the school has many programs that I like. What I don't like about school is that the lunch is awful and there is not enough space for students to sit.

3.I do watch YouTube. My favorites is KPopp, Nikkitutorials, Grav3yardgirl, jacksepticeye, berleezy and Daily Bumps. I watch a variety of different categories of channels.

4. I am single.

5. With a million dollars I would use it to pay for my college, an apartment, a car, makeup, and some filming equipment. Lol I would still have so much money left but IDC.

6. Hmm.. My favorite song right now is Devil by Cash Cash. I really like songs that have a deep dark meaning and I like it with a good beat.

7. OTP would have to be..Idk cuz I don't really ship people. I kinda like Swoozie and Superwoman.

8. I have no idea what that means.

9. I don't know if I'm getting too old or I need to be more connected to my phone but I'm starting to not know what these abbreviations are anymore.lol

10. I think it would have to be pity party or soap they have a good story and they are relatable.

11. My best memory...Idk I have not found one yet. My memories were great but I don't know which was the best.

alicat1118
bmiller2100
CatOfTheKeyboard
fairytale2468
bookpon23
JayleneGoh
nixblazer