Part 1

Selena's POV

My life had always been so difficult ever since I was 9. My mother had passed away when I was 2 and my father became an alcoholic after her death. Ever since, my older brother Ryan had always taken care of me. Ryan was 4 years older than me. After he had graduated high school, which was 4 years ago, he decided to leave our fathers house. Me not wanting to stay with my father I decided to leave with Ryan after begging him and crying to him. We decided to move from the United States and head over to Canada, where he told me he had a friend named Justin, that could help us find a better future. 

I was currently sitting in my last class of the day, music. Ryan had promised to take me with him if I continued to go to school and graduate. It was Friday, which meant that I had the house to myself on Saturday, since Ryan would be at work. On Sundays he would usually take me out to the mall or we would just stay home and watch movies. Sometimes we would have Justin over for the day. 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Right when the bell rang, I gathered my things and walked out the door. When I reached the front of the school, I was looking for Ryan's car. Instead I found Justin leaning up against his car looking at his phone. 

He looked up from his phone and smiled at me. "Hey Justin!" I said to him and went to give him a hug.

"Hey Selly, listen Ryan got stuck at work and he asked me to come pick you up" he said as he let go of me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Alright" I smiled and looked up at him. "Thanks" I said as he opened the door for me. After he closed it he walked to his side of the car and got in. He started the engine and left the school.

"How was school?" He asked me as he drove through onto the highway. I looked over at him and gave him the 'really' face. As he stopped at a red stop light, he looked over at me and laughed. "Oh come on it couldn't be that bad" he said once he started driving again. "I mean no, since its Friday you could say that it wasn't that bad" I said and looked back out the window. After a good five minutes of silence I decided to break it by turning on the radio. A Drake song came on and I Just closed my eyes. 

Justin was Ryan's best friend. Ever since we moved here to Canada Justin had always been there for us. He was like my older brother. I have to be honest through, Justin was hot. I mean he was hot for being a 23 year old. He had tattoos everywhere and he was fit. I had seen him and Ryan work out a few times. But in the end he was always like an older brother to me and I don't think Ryan would appreciate his 17 year old sister to have a relationship with his best friend. Not only that but Justin was a little to old for me.

"Here we are" I heard Justin say after 15 minutes.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked him as I looked at him. "No, its alright I have to head back to work" He said looking over at me, while giving me I smile.

"Okay, well thank you" I said as I opened the door to his car and looked over at him. I saw him nod and I closed the door. After watching him take off, I walked up to the front door and unlocked it. I walked in and headed to my room.

We had moved around 3 time and this was our 4th time moving. We had always been living in apartments and once Ryan was able to pay for a house he bough this one. It was a one story house, it had 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, the kitchen, the living room, a garage that could fit up to 3 cars and a pool.

Once I opened the door to my room, I smiled once I saw my bed. I quickly ran to it dropping my bag on the way and jumped on my bed. I quickly cover my body with the blanket and snuggled into the pillow and slowly drifted of to sleep.

~

Hey guys so some of you might know that I had previously was this story a different way but I had a better idea and decided to write it this way. I feel like this way it will be more romantic and stuff. I would really appreciate if you guys tell me what you think of his story.

Love you guys

Ari