Dying Days: The Zombie Take-Over

I sat in my room, my head phones plgged into my ears. I was listening to the new song by Black Veil Brides, In The End. "In the end" I love this song. I continue, "As we fade into the night, WOAHHH!" I flinch as I hear gun shots outside. I clear my mind and keep listening to the song.

''Devin come down here!''my Mum says. I walk downs stairs and say''What's up mum?''

I see the tears travel down her cheek,and that's when I knew something was wrong. Something seriously wrong.''Baby,Mum just watched the news," she says and stops. So I say ''And?'' She replies''There has been an accident. The hospital down the alley dropped an infection,and now all the employee's are flesh eating monsters!''

  After hearing the announcment I feel like I'm about to ask my mom if I was dreaming. ''WHAT!?''I say. About 2 minutes after hearing the news I faint.

When I wake up I find the most depressing news of all. My mom and I are one of the few people who survived the infection. It's gone,but the zombies aren't. Now we have to survive the zombies. My mom says we are goin to have to go find some more survivors if we want to stay alive. Oh, I amost forgot, my name is Devin. I'm 11 and I survived the first stage of the Zombie Take-Over: The Infection.