Movie Night (Ianthony Fanfic)

Ian's POV

I am so exited for tonight! Anthony and I are having a movie night. We haven't had a movie night since we were about 21 years old. He is out getting a movie right now. I wonder what he is gonna pick because I love romantic comedys, but Anthony loves horror. I HATE horror movies! Ever since Anthony made me watch "Scream". I know that a movie like "Scream" is very cheesy and old, but it still creeps me out.

I heard a car door slam loudly. I went to go meet Anthony in the living room. "I got two movies, you get to pick which one you want." he said happily. I looked down at the choices and of course, they were horror movies. The first choice was "Mama" and the second choice was "Cabin in the Woods."

"Anthony, you know that I hate horror movies!" I said angrily.

"It's okay, I'm here to protect you." He said, smirking and moving closer to me.

"Stop Ant, your being weird." I said while pushing him away from me.

"So....... which one do you want." He said.

"Um....... Mama."

After we were done getting the movie in and making popcorn, we sat down.

"I'm really scared. I hate horror movies."

"Don't worry about it. It's not as bad as you think."

The home screen was horrifying. Anthony pressed play and it made a really loud bang. I jumped and Anthony just started to laugh at me.

We were half way through the movie and I was scared shitless. I was curled up in a ball and under the thin fabric of the covers. I don't know how Anthony did it! He was just sitting there like nothing was on the screen.

"How are you not scared!" I said.

"How are you scared? This is nothing!"

The little girl was crawling everywhere and it was freaking me out.

"AHHHH!" I screamed while the little girl looked very close to the screen.

A little bit more of the movie went on and it got less scary.

"This isn't so bad now!" I said, smiling.

Anthony moved closer to me. I didn't know what was going on.

"Ant, what are you doing?" I questioned him.

"What, I can't get close to my best friend?"

"I guess, but it's a little awkward."

"Oh stop."He said.

Anthony was so close to me. Any closer, he would be sitting on my lap. This was all weird and all but then he took it to a whole new level of weird. HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME!

"Anthony, why are you doing that?"

"I don't know, just kinda cold."

"Here, take this extra blanket." I said while handing him a lime green fuzzy blanket.

"I want to feel the warmth of another person, not the warmth of a blanket." He said while throwing the blanket on the floor.

"Fine."

We watched the movie in awkward silence. His arm was still around me. I looked at him. His face was turned to the movie. I could see him look at me through the corner of my eye. I looked over at him.

"May I help you?" I asked cheerfully.

He didn't say nothing. He just leaned in.

I didn't know what was happening, so I just sat there, unable to move.

His lips touched mine. My face got bright red. I just sat there for a matter of seconds before Anthony pulled away.

"Um....... What was that for?" I asked.

"It just seemed like the right time." He said with a smirk.

He kissed me again, but this time I kissed back. I twisted my fingers in his hair, pulling him deeper into to kiss. He licked my lips, asking for entrance to my mouth. I obliged gladly. Our tongues collided and wrestled fiercely. It was amazing.

When we broke apart, we were both panting form that amazing make out session.

"You are an awesome kisser." he said.

"Right back at you."

He smiled and pinned me on the couch. He knocked over the popcorn and it went all over the floor. He had me pinned down by my wrists and his grip was starting to hurt me, but I didn't really care.

"Hey, why are you pinning me?" I asked, with a little giggle.

"To do this."

Anthony started to kiss me once again. He tugged on my bottom lip before pulling away.

"Let's get this shirt off of you." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor.

"Ian, did anyone ever tell you that you are sexy as hell."

I just smirked and pulled Anthony's face in to mine.

~The Next Morning~

I got up and went to go look for Anthony. I went out to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

It read:

"Went to go get groceries. Be back soon, babe."

Love Anthony.

I smiled and put the note on the counter.

I decided to get a bowl of cereal and sit at the table till he got back. I was half way done my cereal when he walked in the door.

"Hey." he said while putting the bags on the counter.

He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the head. He went to go get a bowl for cereal, too.

"Sup." I said as Anthony poured Lucky Charms into his bowl.

"So, are we a couple now?" I asked from the word "babe", on the note.

"I thought so, do you want to be?"

"Yeah, of course."