Teaser Story

hi...this is my first story...since its my first story....please read it guys so....thank you..

ok about the story here....just pretend that you and sehun are couple....ok!!!

btw...your name will be Hannah......

This one is just a teaser yo XD...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excuse me?!" you shouted as you glared at Oh Sehun, your mortal enemy and (surprisingly) your boyfriend. The two of you always keep on bickering and teasing each other and showing skinship was quite..rare for you two. Your last kiss with him was on Valentine's Day and he did it quite reluctantly.always suspected he didn't really love you or he was just in a relationship with you because he was dared to. But he reassured you once that wasn't the point. He naturally wasn't a romantic person and he wasn't used to skinship. But he tries hard to show you that he loves you.

The jerk(as you call him) just jokingly insulted your friend, who was a really close one, you literally feel like she was like a sister to you. And this time, he has gone too far. You feel rage surging in your veins and the next thing you know was you were insulting and cursing him back in that rapid gun-fire voice of yours reserved for the one and only, Oh Thehun.

When you finished your rant, you felt tears pooling in your eyes and the next thing you know was you were walking out of his apartment and walking alone inthe streets of Seoul, your hands in your jacket pocket as you tried hard not to cry. But, unfortunately, you failed. The tears came out like waterfall. You buried your face in your hands and cried because of anger. That damn Oh Sehun. Then suddenly, raindrops started falling. You could hear the people rushing for shelter and opening their umbrellas. The rain fell completely and you found yourself staring at the sky. Oh great, the sky's crying with me too. You thought to yourself.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps in front of you. It was all too familiar. You looked at the source of the sound in hope that it wasn't him. Oh, God. You thought when you saw that your hunch was right, it was him and his eyebrows were furrowed as he stared at you in concern. "Hannah, are you okay?" he shouted through the loud rain. You glared at him for asking such a stupid question, "What do you think, brat?" You spat out angrily, trying to get out of his way, but he was blocking you. "Hey, I was just joking! Listen, I'm really sorry-" "Too late to apologize, brat! Now get out of the way!" "Not until you listen to me-" "Go away!" "You know me, I'm always joking! It was just a joke! I didn't you were gonna be offended-"

A scoff escaped your lips. You know Sehun was nervous right now, and in any moment, his lisp was gonna show. You know, because the very thing happened when he asked you out on your first date. You saw his bottom lip trembling in nervousness."I'm really thorry for being thtupid and for being thuch a bad boyfriend. I'm thorry for not looking out after you. I'm thorry for teathing you and that friend of yourth. I'm tho-" You pressed your lips against his to shush him. You already forgave him the first time he said sorry. You wondered, How the hell can I not stay mad at this brat? Because I love him, you smiled in your mind. After the kiss, both of you were wet because of the rain. He pressed his forehead against yours and smiled slowly. "So does that mean I'm forgiven now?" he whispered. You felt a small smile tug in your lips, "You wish." you said softly as you pulled him into another kiss.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

ummm...Can you guys comment if you can understand Tagalog.... pls T3T