What an amazing LIFE!

It's not easy when you feel ignored.

Neither it is when you actually are.

Ignored.

I use to look through the window of my room.

A lot of thoughts go through my mind.

It's not what it seems.

I live in a house. It's not the biggest house in the world nor the one with luxury furniture.

Just a house. My place. Home.

When I look through the window all I see is another house. It's the one I like to call the 'mysterious house'. I'm a bit scared of my neighbours.

It's not the fact they're old but the fact they do things that scare.

It's crazy how your head can imagine things that will never happen.

In a good or a bad way.

You'll never control your mind. You can't control your thoughts. All you can do is to accept it.

And look straight to your brilliant future.

Or at least, imagine it.

I think my neighbours look at me. All the time.

They're controlling whatever happens at home.

I hate when people tries to control absolutely everything. Like: Don't you have something to do with your life?

In some way I enjoy being alone sometimes because everyone enjoys a bit of loneliness in their lives.

But not always.

Not a good feeling to have nobody -having everyone- to talk to.

Talking in that way you say everything and the other person just listens and you feel listened and loved.

But there is people and people. Lots of them.

And humanity is like a huge shopping centre.

Lots of things you don't need. You don't like. You try to avoid. And that shop where there are the things you need. One single shop. Out of a hundred.

Called originality is what humans need.

There's this one person who likes to boast. There's this person who likes to make people feel worse. The other one likes to make people think that they're like angels -being themselves a piece of b*tch.

And then, just then, at the corner of this shopping centre, right at the end of the corridor of the last floor, there's this person that likes to listen and to help.

BUT to have one of these, first you have to be one. And then you have to go into the shopping centre, go corridor after corridor, floor after floor... until the last one. Where there's a light trying to capture your attention and telling you that it's the end.

Because this huge shopping centre is life.

And we're only on the third floor.

A/N: This is how this book is going to be. This is maybe a philosophic short part of what's going to be. There'll be chapters about everything. If you want me to write about specific topics, just tell me. I'm opened to everything.

I'll write my opinion and I hope you like it!:)

Love, Arii.