Emotions

I remember when I was a little girl ,

I used to love my hair in curls ...

I don't know where this is taking me,

It's blowing like it's trying to get rid of me , Ima just say things , and you'll read em' , this level of emotions is leveling up , and it's freaking getting me ! I feel so happy, then a moment later I'm mad , why ? I don't know but I try to control it , cause , shit .... I feel that , my mind is all I got , either I help it to help me , or I'll rott , like I was killed ... Cause that's how I feel .... I feel that my emotions are getting to me, too much , and I'm starting to loose my inner self .... Everything I had constructed , up until this point . Is scattered into infinite pieces , I won't ever get my shit straight now , cause I lost me strength , I lost control ... I'm helpless, cause I don't even want to help me

and to have things cleared , this is my fight for what's mines , for what I feel about life , love with respect , and respect with the ones you don't even like ... Understanding is something I lack in , cause later on I'm suffering the consequence , and everytime I feel I'm doing my best , its the worst for everyone else .... For myself ! I want to feel good, trust me and I'll trust you , don't misunderstand my doings with one of your thinkings , cause what you see it's real , and I'm not trying to disappear ... On you !

I want this to work out like yeou do too , I want you to feel free in what ever you want to do, and do ... I promise I won't bug out on you ! Ima be here next to you just because I love you ! And take the time to realize it's not only about you or me ... Sometimes it's the surroundings !

So be careful , cause one little thing can sabotage everything , one word , one phrase can hurt , and make things agonizing ! Rage is something that causes those things ... Rage is violent fury that can kill , I know you won't ever do that , but when your mind is gone , who knows who will.... You have self control I see, I'm not trying to knock you down , I'm trying to bring you up , so when your down , look up , think of what's ahead , as well as you can look , but don't try to look too far , cause what ever is ahead it's much more challenging than the race itself , at the end you might not get what you want . I'm saying , don't give up ! What ever says stop don't keep on , spit it's face and say kick-rocks ! Cause you can do things if you want , and if you want , but when you want ... Mmmm , Nobody stoping you , nobody rushing you , your rushing yourself! I want you to calm down , go out one day to the beach , smoke a blunt and think about it real quick , in how one step each, helps , like if you were a baby , and your building blocks to make something out of it , well that's how life wants you to see it, when it's you that deals with it , keep your conscience clean and you be happy !