Lost in Neverland

Nikole's POV

I don't want to be here but I don't mind that the boys here are hot.

Right then I was trapped. They caught us and we needed to escape. When I meant they I meant the Lost Boys and when I meant us I meant Isabelle and I.

We were tied together on opposite sides of a tree and we were upside down. They tied our hands together so it was hard to move. Isabelle was trying to keep her shirt from falling but I didn't mind showing the boys my goodies and it's not like I wasn't wearing a bra so what did I have to worry about. I started to smirk to myself when I noticed the boys checking us out. Some guy whistled as our shirts fell down.

A few days earlier...

I was standing on the porch of Isabelle and Brogan's house with my little brother, Tylar. I knocked on the door with butterflies in my stomach because I hadn't seen Belle in so long. Even though we were best friends I was worried she wouldn't like me anymore. As I was thinking, Belle's mom opened the door and walked onto the porch with us.

"Hey Nikole and Tylar, it's been so long. It's nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you too, Mrs. Ryan."

"Well let me get the kids down here. Isabelle! Brogan! Your friends are here!"

"Coming mom!" I heard a familiar voice say and footsteps running down the stairs. "NIKKI!"

"BELLE! OMG I missed you so much! We have a lot to do and-" I said as I walked into the house but was cut off by Mr. Ryan.

"Girls, girls, we know you've missed each other but we're leaving so.."

"Oh right! Bye daddy! Bye mom! I promise I won't have any parties. I swear it." Belle said while giving a military salute.

"Yeah, and if you do you know your little brother will tell us anyways." Mrs. Ryan scoffed.

"Yeah yeah I know I know. Brogan and Tylar are such snitches." Belle said. "I'm kidding! Go on now guys, you don't want to miss your flight! I love you!"

Belle's parents were heading to Chicago to go on a week cruise and she didn't want to be by herself while they were gone so she invited Tylar over for Brogan and invited me over for her. She took my bags and ran up the stairs. When we got to her room we both took our phones out and took some selfies together.

"INSTAGRAM!" We both shouted.

The next few days were the time of our lives with no parents around. We had food fights with our brothers, ate ice cream for breakfast, and a bunch of other fun stuff. It was weird how I was going to leave tomorrow because her parents would be getting back so I decided I needed to tell Belle something important before I left.

"Belle, I need to tell you something-"

I was cut off by the screams of our little brothers down the hallway. I looked at Belle and she looked at me. We both had wide eyes and ran towards Brogan's room. When we got to his room, the window was ajar with a shadow of an older boy holding their hands.

"BROGAN! TYLAR! BACK AWAY, NOW!" Belle screeched and then grabbed the older boy's hand. "YOU TAKE ME BEFORE MY BROTHER!" She yelled.

"NO! YOU TAKE US BEFORE YOU TAKE OUR BROTHERS!" I yelled as I took the shadow's other hand.