Chapter One

Hana was sat on her bed leaning against her wall. Her music was blasting, her door was locked, her books were scattered on the floor where she'd freaked out. Her dad was working all night so she didn't have to worry about anyone disturbing her. She curled up into a ball hugging her pillow. The tears flowing down her face, soaking into the pillow. The words echoing through her head on repeat. The music drowning her mind in lyrics distracting her from the 6 words flying in her brain - "It's over. I never loved you".

Hana was popular. She was pretty. 5"6, long blonde hair and emerald eyes. Loads of boys had a crush on her. But she only had eyes for one boy. His name was Thomas. He was tall, short blonde hair, blue eyes, sporty. After a few months of constant flirting with each other Thomas asked Hana out. Of course she said yes. That's how it all started.

Hana had multiple thoughts about Thomas a couple weeks into the relationship. All he seemed to want was sex. Did he really love her? Was he talking to other people? Hana was only 16, she was the legal age for sex but she respected her body more than that. She just wasn't ready. She decided to leave it out of her head. But he just wouldn't give up.

They went out for over 4 months and eventually Hana caved in. She called Thomas over and told him to bring protection. Not more than 5 minutes later his care pulled up outside. Hana took a deep breath and unlocked the front door. He grabbed her arm and dragged her upstairs. Hana switched the light on but he switched it off "it's better in the dark" he whispered in her ear. She sat on the bed and he started making out with her, peeling off her clothes. She started having second thoughts but it was too late to go back now.

Thomas fell asleep next to her afterwards. That's what she thought. He waited till she fell asleep and that's when he left.. He carefully slipped on his clothes and tiptoed out the house. Hana was right. He only wanted he for sex. When she woke up and saw he wasn't there, she called him. It went straight to voicemail. Her texts wouldn't send and her snapchats were pending. He had completely blanked her. Hana immediately broke down in tears locked her doors and threw a fit. She knocked all we books off the shelf and blasted her music as loud as possible...