| prologe |

•13 years ago•

'"When life gets you down, you know whatcha got do? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming."'

Mommy and daddy are yelling again. They always do. I thought it was because of me, but when mommy comes to tuck me in, she says that mommy and daddy love me and that they are going through a rough patch. I get confused when she says that, because if they love me then why are they yelling.

But this fight is different then others. I just wanted to watch my favorite movie of all time and play with my dolls, but their yelling was too loud. And you can hear glass fall on the ground. I was getting real scared.

Their yelling got louder and louder like it was coming for me. I got really scared and I didn't like it. I curled up in a ball crying wanting it all to stop.

But then a blanket of this calming warmth took me in its arms. When I turn around to see who it was, I was no one. I wasn't scared though. The voice told me that it was going to be okay.

Everything around me was quieter but I could still hear mommy and daddy. I didn't like it. So I stood up and walked out my door.

The outside was where I belonged. The night invited me into it's dark arms.

•~•

This is my second book in the making so I just want to see how far it takes off! 

<Marz>