Chapter 1

Cameron's POV

    " hey Shawn, you going to that party tonight." I asked.
   Shawn responded " oh course I am, I am your friend and I'm performing treat you better." He waited a while, then asked " so have you meet anyone yet."
   "No." I sadly answered. " how about you Shawn." I said laughing. Shawn started laughing with me. He then stopped.
   " what's so funny." Shawn asked.
   " the fact that you haven't met anyone either." I answered.
   Shawn immediately responded with " I have met people I like."
   "like who left." Left my mouth.
   " my family, my friends, fans, and this one girl I met. " Shawn said with hope. " well anyways I have to get ready."
                         Vanessa's POV
   " Get up!" Bella screamed while throwing pillows at me. Bella is my best friend and we also share an apartment together.
   " quit it!" I screamed while covering my ears with a pillow. "Ok,ok I'm up, just stop."
   As I got up , I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my contacts in. I also  brushed my hair. ( TBH my hair looks awful in the mornings) I walked out and Bella already had my outfit picked out. It was a pair of of shorts with a white and maroon baseball tee. She told me to put this on so I did.
   " I forgot to mention, we are going to this party tonight, no big thing." Bella said hoping I didn't have anything planned.
   " fine I'll call Tyler and cancel." I said kind of relieved.
   My phone started going off. Tyler was calling.
   Tyler : hey, I'm sorry I can't go out with you anymore.
   He then hung up without any explanation. I was happy he broke up with me.
   " Bella I might need help." I said excited.
   " with what, wait you just got a call and your happy so Tyler dumped you or you got your dream job?" Bella said confused.
   "Tyler broke up with me." I said slowly.
   " say no more I know what we have to do." Bella said happy. " let's go."
                              Cameron's POV
   " I have my outfit picked out and ready to go." I said.
   " great now get in we have an hour to set up , plus an hour for meet and greets." Shawn said while waiting.
   So I followed him to the car. He said he's driving but I have the keys. After all I got to drive. I headed to Taco Bell and got some food so did Shawn. I pulled in a parking spot, and started eating. After I got done eating I headed to the party. We arrived but we had a lot of work to do.
                            Vanessa's POV
   Bella took me shopping and bought me and her an outfit for tonight's party. We headed back home. One dance came on. We looked at each other and started dancing and singing. It went off as we pulled in.
   We got the bags out and went in. She handed me my outfit, so I put it on. I did my hair in curly beach waves. I did my party time makeup. I walked out and Bella was surprised by how much effort I put in for this party. We headed to the party.
                        Cameron's POV
   We had everything set up. It was going to be perfect, well if I found my soulmate. The meet and greet was almost over so that meant party time.
                      Vanessa's POV
   We pulled into the party. We walked up to the security guard and gave him our tickets. We got in and took our jackets off. Someone was staring at me but I couldn't see who it was.