I - The Job

November 1987, Jeremy looked at the towel wrapped around his waist with happiness, his joy was interesting, just like the children who'd visited Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was a Restaurant founded by Scott Cawthon, in the year 1974... Happy was Jeremy's thing, he'd always been in a good mood... Until November 1987...

His life was twisted, that same Restaurant was the one reason... The first creepy 1970s diner... Fredbear's Family Diner came before Freddy Fazbear's Pizza...

His life was almost mentally corrupted... He'd started off after he'd washed up, the Newspaper was his fate...

He'd seen an article about the new Fredbear's Family Diner, he'd lived with his friend, Fritz Smith...

They were always the perfect friends, plus, Jeremy and Fritz had almost identical voices, Jeremy was tallish height, about 6'3, with blue/green eyes and sandy hair, normal skin color, slightly tan, same with Fritz, Fritz had brown eyes and blond hair.

Jeremy picked up the Newspaper, and seen the article about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, saying they needed a new security guard, from 12 at night to 6 in the morning.

"Fritz? Dude?" Jeremy asked, Fritz opens his bedroom door. "What is it man?" Fritz replied. "I seen this article". "What about?" Fritz questioned. "FFP" Jeremy answered. "Oh, God" Fritz sighed. "What?" Jeremy replied, confused. "It's nothing, my brother was attacked in his room by animal robots at the age of 11" Fritz answered with a concerned look on his face. Jeremy picked up the phone and dialed the number on the paper.

"Hello?" Scott, the boss answered. "Hello, I'm calling for the job" Jeremy replied. Fritz walks to the corner and takes a swig from his water bottle. "Splendid!" Scott answered with glee. "So, you have a name?" Scott asked. "Yes, Jeremiah Jamie Fitzgerald" Jeremy explains. "Then, you're hired" Scott adds. "Oh, awesome" Jeremy laughs. "Yeah, magnificent, splendid!" Fritz sarcastically joked. "Shut up, Fritz" Jeremy whispered to his friend then continued to talk to Scott. "The reason you got hired that easily is because: no-one else volunteered, goodbye - and have a good night" Scott said. "Told you that place was horrible" Fritz reasoned. "Fuck you" Jeremy replied.