Seeing Ashton after their tour

Ashton- it had been 10 months since you've seen your boyfriend Ashton. Currently you are at the airport impatiently waiting for Ashton's plane to land. Over the 10 months you guys have Skyped and with Him but not long because of time differences and practicing for concerts. You have been waiting to see him and kiss him all this time and can't wait any longer! After waiting about 15 more minutes, you see a familiar mob of brown hair. Getting a better look you see your boyfriend Ashton!! Without thinking, you running towards him with full speed. He turns around to see you to see you running towards him. He drops his bags and opens his arms wide for you to run into. When you finally reach Ashton, you jump straight into his arms and wrap your legs around his waist. You sit there for a little bit just standing there enjoying to see each other and you finally speak up.

"I've missed you so much Ashton!" You say chocking back on your tears

"I missed you too (Y/N)"

You stand there longer telling each other how much you've missed each other and everything he's wanted to say since he was away.

"C'mon! I wanna go home!!" Michael interrupts.

We both chuckle and let go of each other. After clearing my tears, we grab Ashton's bags and head home.