You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 14

Dedicated to those who have supported me in my story :)

Nicholas’s POV

I am pissed off. Majorly. Why you ask. Because of Daddy Dearest over here. I’ve waited for seven months already, SEVEN MONTHS!! He said that there would be war with the Full Moon Pack around five months ago and there is still no news! He even made me mate with Shelby for that! Though I have my powers already, it is not as strong since my wolf is always unwilling to use it properly. He hates our “mate” so that’s why he is trying to rebel.

I stormed over to my dad’s study, slamming the door open. “Tell me the truth dad, what is the reason behind asking me to mate with the pack’s slut, Shelby?” I gritted out, barely able to control my temper. My dad didn’t even looked at me as he replied. “I already told you, the Full Moon Pack might be attacking us, so we need everybody to have their powers to fight.” That was it. The last straw. I really hate it when people lie to me.

“ATTACK MY ASS!!! IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SEVEN MONTHS!! I WAITED FOR SEVEN MONTHS! Shelby CHEATED FOR SEVEN MONTHS!! AND YOU JUST SIT HERE AND DO NOTHING!! NOT ONLY THAT, YOU LIED TO ME!! THE FULL MOON PACK IS NOT EVEN GOING TO ATTACK! ANSWER ME TRUTHFULLY, WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND ALL THESE?!” I snapped, trying to hold my wolf down.

My father sighed and finally looked at me in the eyes. He looked very tired, and for a split second I felt rather guilty. “I know you have a mate out there, son, and I also know that her name is Felicity. I know her parents, and you cannot mate with her.”

Felicity’s POV

“Psst…Hey…Wake up…”

I felt myself being shaken awake. I was so tired. Alpha Blake was the one who caught us in the middle of our little food fight. He had egg dripping off his face and a bit on his hair. Good thing Sandra already slept, or else she would have made us lick everything off the floor.

“Who are you and what do you want?” I mumbled, squinting at the person trying to get me to wake up. “It’s me, Alex. You know that Alpha Blake is still pissed with us right? I’ve got a fantastic idea to cheer him up. You will learn how to fight and I will be the one teaching you!”

“Are you kidding me?! Fighting at-” I looked at the clock on the night stand. 2:47 am. “At this hour?!” I glared at him. “You know a girl always needs her beauty sleep?! I don’t want eye bags under my eyes in the morning!”

“Look, if people laugh at you, you can beat them up for doing that. Come on, let’s go! I know a place that you can learn how to fight!”

I got out of bed, stumbling to my wardrobe. “Can I have my privacy please?” “Sure, sure,” Alex responded with and easy smile. Once he left, I took out my flexible dark skinny jeans and a whit tank top. I put on my dark brown ankle boots and tied my hair into a messy pony tail. I tip toed my way out of the door, only to find Alex standing in the dark, smiling at me. I could only see his pearly white teeth and nothing else, and that gave me the impression of floating teeth. “Oh my god Alex! You scared the crap out of me! Don’t ever do that again!” I whisper-yelled at him as I clutched my chest, trying to calm my frantically beating heart down. “What is your problem?!”

Alex smirked at me. “Has your crap come out yet? If not, can we go?” he turned around, pulling my hand to the door. I glowered at him, making sure he could feel the holes I was burning into his back. All he did was chuckle and said, “We’ll be taking my car.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&