Chapters: Wimps and Goddess's

~-~-~Laurance~-~-~

I stare at the sign blankly.

Ashton High

Let's keep our fingers crossed because I can't even hold a conversation right. I walk inside and cautiously open and close the door. The moment I turn around, the whole hallway was looking at me.

AWESOME!

Next thing is going to be is that I will be known as the laughing stock of the school. I sighed and went to the office. I picked up my schedule then went to my supposed locker. All of the girls were giggling at me. I swear, what do girls do behind that scary supposed laugh.

{Author: I hate u.}

I opened the locker door. There was a note.

Hey there, I'm Aphmau and we welcome a lot of freshman coming in the school,

Come meet us at the lunch table at lunch period.

I scoffed. Like I would sit with some kids that I don't know. I crushed the paper and threw it behind me, gaining gasps from a couple of students. Then some kids approached behind me. I turned around. It was a 2 kids that looked like upperclassmen. "Kid, your doing the wrong thing dork. Want to be popular? That's your chance." A girl with Blue hair and Blue eyes said. She was beautiful, but I never got interested in a girl ever since elementary school. Well at least what a 10-year old thought was love. "Last thing that was on my mind was taking to someone like you." I said and rolled my eyes. "You got some spunk, come over to the sports team if you need someone to talk too. I mean if your interested." The girl says.  That jumped onto a whole other topic. I always wanted to join onto the sports team. "Well, that doesn't seem so bad. I check it out." I said. "Wow, the first freshman in years finally try out for a sports team. And its a boy." "What do you mean?" I ask.

"A lot of kids don't join the sports team because we take our game seriously. Maybe TOO seriously." She said. "Well, then dork. I'm Katelyn. See you around." She said and left. Maybe  I need to think more into joining a sports team. But whatever. I ran to my class to see I was already late. I came in. "Well, Well. A late classmate." The teacher said. "Well, Well, a cliche teacher never changes!" I said. The class laughed. "Heh, I like your spunk. But get to your seat." He said. I sat down next to a Ken Doll. He seemed like a person that was all perfect and all of the girls liked.

But yeah no kidding, some of the girls were daydreaming on the side, But I just shrugged it off and dozed off to sleep on desk. 

A little later a person tapped my shoulder. I looked up. It was the same girl with blue hair. I just shoved her hand away and stuffed my face into my arms. "Hey, want to stay here overnight? Come one lets go to the lunch room." She said, I grunted and got up. We got our lunch and we sat down with a couple of people. I saw a girl with Hazel eye's and long dark hair. She caught my attention. She was beautiful. But it was nearly impossible to think that she was single. I sat down and played with my food while listening to the conversation. "So, Aph. How is the nerd club?" The Ken Doll boy from earlier teased. "Wh-Wha?! ITS NOT THE NERD CLUB!" The girl with hazel eye's said. "I agree. With pretty boy." Katelyn said. "UGH!" She grunted. "Well its time to tell the wimps name." Katelyn said.