|| Introduction ||

Hello, my name is Shaylee. I'm 14 & I live somewhere out of the states. I love 'The Walking Dead,' as you can tell by my choice of wanting to write this. Just a heads up, I'm not a professional writer/author, so some things I do/say/write might be wrong.

I really hope you all enjoy this book. I've been thinking of doing this for a long while.

Also, I will also being doing the cast out of character. So, basically as: Andrew Lincoln, Steven Yeun, etc.

Just a heads up too about the people I'll be writing about:
• Rick Grimes
• Glenn Rhee
• Daryl Dixon
• Carl Grimes
• Abraham Ford
• Negan
Those are all I could think of doing as of now. I'll definitely think about adding more later on. But, as of now, I'll just leave it at those men. Also, if any of you request for any of the girls to be on here, feel free to let me know.

If any of you guys want a personal imagine, message me privately on here. But, this is what I'll need in order for you to get one:
- Name
- Age (or however old you'd want to be for the imagine.)
- What man/woman you want to be in the imagine.
- What you want the imagine to be about. (a little summary/plot)
That's all I could think of you needing, but I'll let you all know if I need anything else as well.

By the way, I do not want any negative comments, hate comments, fighting, bullying, basically any mean things said on any of my books, or on my account. I want all of this to be easy flowing, and I want everyone to get along.

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy this book. 🙂❤️

~ Shaylee Narcisa