Chapter 1

Kayla's POV

"KAYLA GET UP! YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME TO THE AIRPORT THIS MORNING!" Shawn said, walking into my room and turning my lights on.

"Why Shawn? When do you have to leave?" I asked, sitting up on my bed.

"If we are going to eat breakfast and talk before I leave, in an hour." He answered. I told him to pick me out an outfit while I went to the bathroom. I put my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth. I came in with Shawn sitting on my bed with me a pair of athletic pants and the matching shirts that we bought last week.

He went and got his stuff, told mom and dad bye, and put his stuff in the truck while I got ready. I pulled on my outfit and put on a pair of flip-flops. I walked downstairs to see mom crying and dad comforting her. I went to the counter where my keys were, got them and hugged mom and dad.

"KAYLA COME ON! I'M HUNGRY!" Shawn screamed.

"Coming!" I said walking out the door.

♡skip car ride and breakfast♡

"I loved going to IHOP with you before you have to leave, bro. I'm gonna miss you!" I said to Shawn. We said our goodbyes and I watched as the plane took off. I cried and cried and cried.

When I went to the car I looked at my phone at Shawn got a lady to take a picture of us earlier and he air dropped it to me. I saved it as my lock screen. I drove home and walked through the door.

"He's gone now. He said he will call me when he lands." I said, crying a little.

"Oh baby. It will be okay. You'll be able to see him soon. You'll see." Mom said.

♡ten minutes later♡

Bing!

Text from: Mahogany👑👗♡
M- mahogany K-kayla

M: Hey babes😙 are you okay?

K: No. I drove him to the airport and now he's gone. What am I supposed to do for the next three months?

M: Well, the guys and I wanted to see you so why don't you come up here?

K: When? How?

M: Ben staff member said he would pay for your ticket if you brought down some poutine 😂

"Kayla, it's me. Are you okay?" Dad said knocking on Shawns door.

"No dad. My brother just left for three months. My best friend just left me to go on tour. I'm devasted. Haven't you seen my face lately?" I said.

"That's actually why I'm here. Can I come in?"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

OHHHHH! Kayla doesn't seem happy. She seems upset but wouldn't you be if your brother just left for three months to go on tour?