chapter 1

This is my life all events are true and did happen the people's name however are changed for personal reasons so sit back enjoy and i hope u like my crazy life 

I have always been a happy go lucky child but that has changed like the snap of fingers.

At the age of four my dad left me because his wife didn't like me for some unknown reason i remember that day like the back of my hand. My dad saying his last goodbyes then getting into a car and driving away last time i will see him in a long time.

Then my mother meeting my so called step-dad more like nightmare when i was only six. now my mom has always been in on and off relationships so i thought nothing of him. but oh how was i wrong i was so wrong for a six year old i should of saw the signs.

On a sunny Sunday morning my uncle came all the way down from Florida to visit my mom in new York city my mom and grandma wasn't talking so my uncle said to my mom to move to Florida so she wont be alone now my moms boyfriend tagged alone with us to Florida he wasn't a good person always hitting and yelling nasty words that hurt emotionally but  my mother still stayed with him her reason was '' I love him'' but that's not what love is and i learned that the hard way.

I way always bullied in school for being so skinny and ugly the kids always used nasty words like that then when i went home it was the same thing my self-conscious was always low i always believe them and the ugly and nasty words they used.  now my story is no sleeping beauty or Cinderella or snow white but its mine and it made me a better person.

"I should update every week well ill try to but tell me how is my book and ill like to hear if anyone has some experience that they would like to share.