The Cheat

Audrey was hanging with Zoey and wanted to check on Noah because they had just had a huge fight. "Hey, U want to talk?" She texted.

"Well, I guess. My mom took my murder board and my computer," Noah replied. This is off to a great start I guess, Audrey though.

"Why?" Audrey asked.

"Cuz I wouldn't talk 2 Zoey after our fight," he texted back.

Audrey already knew this because Zoe had told her. "That sucks. Want me 2 get it back? U know ur mom likes me," I replied.

"No U'll make it worse!!" Jeez I'm not going to do anything other than get ur stuff back. You must still be mad at me.

"U sure?" No reply. "Noah?" No reply. Maybe the killer is there...I should go help him. Audrey got up grabbed her keys and drove to Noah's house after explaining where she was going to Zoe. "I'm going to Noah's house he needs my help. Just my help."

When Audrey got there she rang the doorbell. The killer isn't going to answer the door right? Noah answered the door. "What are you doing here?" Audrey explained why she thought he was being attacked. "Okay fine. Come on in." Noah opened the door wide.

"Thanks and listen about the fight, I was just angry at Zoe not you. But I was kind of mad that you let Zoe deflower you." Audrey said entering.

"Why do you care who deflowered me?"

"Um...no reason" Audrey answered. He's going to know I'm lying.

"Audrey you're lying."

"Okay fine! I am."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to tell you the truth"

"Which is?"

"Not telling" Audrey happened to blush. Noah slowly put the pieces together.

"Oh...You like me too!" Audrey just stared. "Audrey I thought you said you didn't like me like that"

"That's what I said but I didn't mean it. I wanted to tell you but with the killer targeting my friends to get to me...I couldn't put a bigger target on ur back"

"Audrey." "Noah." Their eyes met. They walked towards each other. Soon their mouths collided. After that, clothes were stripped off and littered the floor.

"Wow."

"Wow"

"Um...Noah...how are you going to tell your girlfriend about this?

"Oh right"