Chapter 4: Day Off Adventures Part 1

Kukai's POV:

I looked at my window noticing the rain was never going to stop, it was pouring and there was thunder. I turned around to see Grace on my bed all wrapped in blankets.

*flashback*

'Well, I've got to go to. See yah later!' I gave my usual smile to my fellow guardians and headed off home. The clouds started turning grey and before you knew it, it was raining hard. 

''Kukai! Hurry up! The rain's getting worse!'' Daichi exclaimed. 

''Ok. I started jogging in the rain making sure I didn't slip or anything when I saw Grace running ahead of me. I was about to say her name when she slipped and fell. ''GRACE!'' I shouted as I ran to her. ''Oi! Wake Up! Hello!?'' I said holding her head in my lap. She's out... cold. I took my blazer and put it on her and carried her. She was actually really light. ''Let's go Daichi!'' I said.

''Ok.'' He said giving a worried glance to Grace. Naomi, Tara and Kira followed Daichi as I ran.

We were going to my place since I didn't know where Grace lived. Hope she doesn't freak out when she wakes up. I opened the door and unfortunately my brothers were in the living room which is where I have to past to go to my room. Crap. I was speed walking past them when- 

''Huh? Kukai brought a girl home! Can I pet her?'' Rento asked. 

''He must of got a girlfriend.'' Shuusui said as he sipped his tea.

''Wasn't he dating that singer Hoshina Utau?'' Unkai asked.

''So you dumped her? You've got some rotten guts to do that.'' Kaidou stated with  frown.

''Shut up! She's just a friend from school. She fell when she walking in the rain and I didn't know where she lived so I took her here. So now I'm going to take her to my room so she can rest and Utau and I are not dating!'' I stated strongly, or rather more unconvincing. Damn! Why is my face so hot!

''I'll get a towel with warm water, so you take her to your room so she can sleep and put a warm blanket on her.'' Shuusui said responsibly. 

''Ok.'' I answered.

*flashback over*

The door opened with Shuusui bringing a towel with hot water and a cup of tea. He put the wet towel on Grace's forehead and told me to tell her to drink the tea when she wakes up. He closed the door and left me and Grace alone. Just at that moment, Grace woke up. She looked strangely around the room until she saw me and he face was saying 'wth'. ''So you finally woke up, here drink this. Its going to make you feel refreshed.'' I said handing her the cup. 

''Arigato.'' She said with sleepy eyes. She took the cup and drank the liquid. It was rose tea. She drank it all in one big gulp and smiled after that. ''Ah! That was nice! Arigato Kukai! I'll be going now.'' She said bowing, but the rain was quite heavy, so there's no way that it's safe out. 

''The rains not going to stop any time so you better stay until it clears.'' I pointed out as she looked to the window.

''Oh ok. Sorry to make this trouble for you. Umm, what happened to me though?'' She said sheepishly. 

''Oh, you don't remember? Well, I was running in the rain when I saw you running infront and then you slipped and fell. You didn't wake up after that, so I carried you to my house and here we are now!'' I stated with a grin at the end.

''So you were the one who screamed my name! I just remember that I blacked out and heard someone who screamed my name which was you. Well, mystery solved Sherlock Holmes.'' She said in a weird english accent. Just then her stomach rumbled and I looked her and she was blushing. ''Sorry!'' She exclaimed.