Chapter One

Lizzy and I were just getting into our seats on the plan, awaiting take off to head to California for our job. Both of us were excited! I couldn't wait to see my favorite band in action again, and this time, the whole tour!

"Hey, do you know who Vampires Everywhere! is touring with this time?" Lizzy asked me.

"Nope, don't plan to either. I want it to be a surprise." I told her as I looked out the window.

Lizzy laughed, "Me either. I refused to look on facebook once Michael contacted us."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"So about Michael. Hows that working out for you?" She asked me.

I sighed, "Im over it. Hes over it. Hes in love with Dorothy and their amazing together, so I just give up on trying. He'll just be my protector." I laughed.

"Protector? He'll be to drunk for that." Lizzy joked.

"True, and so will DJ. Damn. I'll have to stick with Chris and JJ unless one of the other bands are willing to protect me." I laughed again.

Lizzy shook her head.

Time had past after taking a little nap and we were at LAX, grabbing out luggage.

"Who is suppose to pick us up?" Lizzy asked as we walked outside.

I looked around, "I think DJ."

"I think I found him." Lizzy said pointing out the guy with long black hair, holding up a sign that read, 'Satan's Helper One & Two. Waiting.'

I laughed and yelled at him, "DJ! Come herethere!"

"Sistttteerrrr!!'" DJ yelled in a retarded voice as he dropped the sign and ran to me to hug me.

"I feel welcomed." Lizzy said sarcastic.

DJ smiled and sat me down from my hug and hugged Lizzy tight.

"Okay! Im welcomed!" She said gasping for air.

Finally on the way to Michaels apartment. All I could do was thinking about how awesome this tour is going to be. I've waited to do this for a very long time.

"So, are you guys excited?" DJ asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes!" Lizzy and I both said with a smile.

DJ laughed, "Good. You know wer're touring with-"

"LALAALALALALAAAA! Cant hear you!!!" Lizzy and I yelled covering our ears.

"What the fuck?" DJ said looking in the back at us.

"We don't wanna know until the first show." I said laughing.

Lizzy smiled, "Yea, we want it to be a surprise!"

"Whatever you say." DJ said shaking his head.

We pulled up to Michael apparmtment and DJ helped us grab our bags. I had my backpack on and a bag around my shoulder. I smiled to myself as I opened the gate and went to the elavater. It was say that I knew somewhat were to go, but DJ had to show me that actual door to his place.

DJ opened the door and went inside. Lizzy and I followed and were greated with hugs from everyone in the band. Then I sat my stuff down and saw Michael sitting next to his window, with Dorothy right by his side.

Dorothy was Michaels newest girlfriend, and this time, she was nice and everything with them seamed more real. I was excited to meet her.

I gave Michael and Dorothy a smile and they both returned it and stood up.