mindless behavior sex imagine

For all the Roc lovers out there😊

You have known Roc for 3 years now. Y'all have been the best of friends ever since y'all met. You finally want to tell Roc how you feel about him but you are afraid that you will ruin your friendship...

IMAGINE:
(You and roc decide to spend the night at his house for a movie night. Y'all are watching paranormal activity 2 on his bed. )

YN: I am so scared of scary movies!

Roc: umm that's why it's called scary movies big head! It's meant to scare you!

YN: Oh hush! Ik but still !

Roc: Its ok, I gotchu ma:)

YN: *smiles* thanks:)

(10 minutes into the movie)

YN: Oh shit ! *scared by what just happened on the screen you burry your face into Rocs chest.

YN POV: damn his chest feels so nice😍

Roc: *wraps his arms around you to make you feel protected*

YN: *looks up at roc* Roc??

Roc: yes YN?

YN: I have to tell you something ..

Roc: *grabs remote and turns off the movie* Yes?

YN: ok...I'm just gonna come out and say it... I like you. I have been liking you for a while but I just didn't want to tell you yet because I thought it was going to ruin our friendship. So yeahhh..

Roc: *silent for a few seconds* YN... I like you too! I've been waiting for you to say something cause I thought you didn't feel that way about me so I didn't bother .

YN: Well since we both know we like each other , and the movie is off, what do you want to do?

Roc: I have something in mind *smirks*

YN: oh really? What is it? *acts clueless like you don't know he wants to give you the D*

Roc: you will find out😏 * grabs your face and slowly starts to kiss you*

YN: *kisses back adding tongue*

Roc: *placing you on top of him still frenching you. Grabbing and squeezing your ass*

YN: *moans softly and takes off his shirt. Breaks kiss and takes off your shirt exposing you 36c sized breast.

Rocs POV:

DAMN😍 her breast are so sexy and big! I wanna take a taste!

Roc : *un buckles your bra and throws it on the ground. Stares at your glorious breast then start kissing the left one and messaging the right*

YN: *moans* Roc I'm ready. Play with me babe.

Roc:*stops kissing and unbutton/zip your pants. Also removes your panties.*

Roc:*massing your clit*

YN: *moans* uhhh yes babe. Do more

Roc: *without hesitation he rammed his tongue deep inside you*

YN: *moans loud and arch your back in pleasure* Yessss!

Roc:*spelling your name out with his tongue in your pussy*

YN: *grabs his head and pushes him deeper* FUCK ROC!

Roc: fuck? I gotchu in that too*places your leg on his shoulders and rams into you *

YN: *moans loud* SHITTT ROCC!

Roc: *does slow, deep, hard strokes* *grunts with every stroke*

YN:*grabs rocs back* Oh Roc ! GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT! SPEED UP!

Roc: *still stroking slow*

YN: DON'T TEASE ME! Faster rocccc!

Roc: *goes fast* this what*grunts* you want me to do ! Huh?! *Grunts*Huh?!

YN: * moans loudly* YESS! YESS!

Roc: *flips you on top of him* Ride me YN

YN: yes sir! *rides him hard almost reaching your climax*

Roc:*grunt Loudly* Damn girl! Fuck me! *grabs your hips making you bounce fast* * while watching your tits Bounce up and down*

YN: *Moans loud and throws head back in pleasure* SHIT!IMMA - BOUT TO - CU- FUCK! * squirts on his dick*

(This goes on for 8 hours straight. Y'all both reach your climaxes 6 times. After that y'all " 69" for 20 minutes,then go onto round 2 in the shower:)