Untitled Part 1

Her lips curved as she breathed in the golden rays of the sweet blazing sun while he looked at his world like she was Aphrodite sent by the gods of Olympus. "You may not be mine but I am yours. No one can ever compare to how much I love you. If only you could hear me too. I just wish you could". He whispered as his heart grew heavy.

Blaire Hamilton. The woman of her dreams, the rose among the daisies was the love of her life. She was sweet, athletic; she was as graceful in dancing as she was when she plays her sweet symphonies through her piano. She was also academically excellent. She was truly a girl beyond compare. She was close to perfection. Sadly, she can never be his. How could she be when she has no idea he even existed.

He watched her go inside their classroom as he followed and sat on the isolated seat behind the classroom. Time went by so fast and it was again time for Blaire to go to the gymnasium to practice while he sat at the bleachers hoping she could at least spare a quick glance.

She ran and dribbled as she held on to the ball without even failing to drop her poise. "How could she be graceful yet so carefree at the same time," he wondered. She was so close to the hoop when he noticed something. She had lost her rosy cheeks and at that instance she looked like a ghost. Just when she held the ball up to shoot, she felt a sting of pain run from her back through her chest and the next thing she remembered was pain, such terrible pain, her name being screamed, a tall man running toward her as everything went silent until it all went black, pitch black.

Unaware of what has happened to their daughter, Blaire's parents talked about her at their home.

"Henry, when should we tell her?" Isabel asked.

"I don't really know Isabel. I don't want her to find out about this. I don't want her to breakdown. I don't want to see her cry. It pains me to know that her time is limited and I just want her to live her life like she isn't dying. I want to give the happiness she deserves, and she will never have that if she knew," Henry replied.

Their talk was interrupted by a sudden call on the telephone and the next line sent them running to their car and off the hospital. "Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton, I'm afraid your daughter has just fainted."

Henry and Isabel pushed to the hospital with tears dripping down their cheeks, worried that something might happen to their precious daughter. Unaware of the speeding truck approaching their car and then...SCREEECH!

Blaire's eyes slowly opened as she tried to look around where she laid and all she saw was white. " Was she dead?", she asked herself. She tried to look around for anyone then she saw a guy holding her hand and was sleeping beside her while sitting in a stool.

"Who are you?" she screamed.

The guy awoke and carelessly fell off the stool.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. I'm just... I was just watching over you because you fainted so we just brought you here."

Blaire felt sorry for the guy so she apologized as the guy stood up. "I'm josh. I'm actually your classmate. I was the one who brought you here." Blaire smiled but it turned into a smirk as she said, "Oh okay. So why were you holding my hand?"

The poor guy blushed as he turned away hoping Blaire wouldn't notice his red cheeks. Suddenly, the door busted open and her aunt Rachelle appeared asking if she was okay and Blaire gave her assurance that she was.

"Where's mom and dad?"She asked.

Her aunt's face turned pale as her tears welled up and instantly Blaire knew that it didn't suggest anything good. Blaire's hands shook as she gathered all her energy left to ask her aunt for the last time, "Auntie, where's mom and dad?"