The moring (prt1)

Hi I'm Ariel but my friends usually call me ari well my only friend she moved to Mexico three years ago and she comes back in a few months anyway , I'm brunette with brown eyes and I'm that nerd in the back of the class that no one talks I'm a senior  I hope to meet friends here on this website till then bye.      

As I close my eyes and breath I post it it's currently 6:30 in the morning and school starts at 8:30 I figured I had time so I post my message on the website I've noticed lately that I wanna make friends since my only one is in Mexico for her dads job god I miss Ashley,I still skype her every other night but it's not the same with out her .

When I post the message sleeping at last plays in the background since there one of my favorite bands play.
I get out of bed and go to the bathroom I get into the bath and change the music to cry baby Melanie Martinez album I sing along and wash my hair.

When I finish I brush my hair blow dry it and brush my teeth I put on blue jeans that fit on me rlly well and slip on my white lose top I put my hair in a messy bun and but some mascara on with my glasses.

After that I walk down stairs to the kitchen I noticed a note on the island it was a note from my mom

Honey sorry I'm not home and I made breakfast I had some work calls that were important I love you and see after

I take my book bag my phone and my keys I get into my jeep and drive to school

When I'm half way there I call Ashley she doesn't answer me I put down the phone and sing along to the songs on the radio

When I get to school I park into my usual parking spot
I lock my car take my book bag and walk into the hallways