Monkey (Smut)

You hummed softly as you gently moved your pencil over the paper in your lap. You bit your lip as you carefully drew the details.

"Yah, monkey!" A voice yelled, making you jump and squeak. Your notebook fell from your lap to the ground. You sat up straight and watched it fall. You looked to see who it was that scared the living shit out of you. You huffed.

"Jimin!" You crossed your arms and looked down at the figure below you. He picked up your notebook, making you mentally panic. You jumped from your tree and snatched your notebook as you landed. You landed on your feet, but fell on your butt afterwards.

Jimin chuckled and bent his knees until he reached your height. He didn't wanna get his butt dirty in the grass. "What are you hiding monkey?" He asked. You puffed your cheeks up and held your notebook close

"Nothing Jim-butt, go away, I'm drawing." You stuck your tongue out. He smirked a bit and flicked your forehead.

"You're cute like that monkey." He said with a big smile.

"Stop calling me that!" You whined and rubbed your forehead. He chuckled and stood up, helping you stand too.

"Monkey, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come over for a bit, but you'd probably just crawl up my tree." He teased, making you blush and punch his arm.

"Haha very funny." You said sarcastically. "Why? Jim-butt? Aren't you surrounded by girls all the time? The amazing Jimin is asking me of all girls over. Why?-"

"Because I like you." He replied immediately, making you choke on your spit.

"W-what?" You blinked, your cheeks a deep pink.

"I like you." He repeated with a smile. "I've taken an interest in you for a while, Monkey." He grabbed your hand and started pulling you towards his house.

"Yah, Jim-butt!" You tugged your hand away and stopped walking. "Don't mess with me." You stood in a fighting pose "I'll take you down again." You said, thinking back to your first meeting five months ago...

-

"Is that the new girl?"
"Yeah. She's pretty isn't she?"
"She's pretty but she looks like a bitch"
"Look, her legs are buff. Don't piss her off"

Laughs were heard as you walked through the hall. You didn't really care. You were pretty, bitchy, and ready to kick someone's ass. There was suddenly girls screaming and yelling a name. "JIMIN! OPPA NOTICE ME!!"

You raised your eyebrow and turned to see an extremely handsome guy walking towards you. You watched him and raised your eyebrow.

"You're the new girl?" He asked. You nodded slowly, gripping the strap of your backpack.

"Why?" You asked. He chuckled and leaned down to your height, making you puff a cheek out.

"Because you're a lot cuter than I thought. How about... You become my girlfriend?" He asked as he bit you lip. You swung your bag off your shoulder and straight into his side. He fell to his hands and knees. You put your foot under his chest and kicked up, flipping him onto his back. You stepped on his chest, giving him a view up your skirt.

"Yah. I don't know who you are, but I don't like you." You said. "I'm warning you, stay back." You said in a threatening tone before turning around and walking off. The boys whistled at you and the girls all cried over his pain.

The end of the school day you found your new hiding spot up in a tree. You sat there and drew in your notebook. "What are you? A monkey?" You heard a voice. You looked down and scoffed.

"Yah, didn't I tell you to stay away?" You held a fist up. He laughed a bit and held up a stuffed bear. Your eyes got soft as you looked at the bear.