sonic heroes

sonic was standing with his brother's at the eggfleet  " you ready guys?" asked sonic. " allways" said shadow and silver at the same time.

shadows;pov

one minuete we were standing there and the next minuete we were gone. me and silver had to race to keep up with sonic. " if were goin to find eggman we will have to go full speed" suddenly the ship blew up we all went flying...

silvers; POV

that was the last time I saw them. we all screamed as we separated eachover and I hit the ground with a hard thud. I'm dead, I will never see my brothers again. then I woke up I was in a jungle!

sonics;POV

NOO i shouted as I went futher away from my brothers. we only just reunited aswell. Then I had a shock at my back as I hit something. shadow... silver. then I woke up and I was wright next my old buddies, tails and knuckles!

next part will be tomoz ;)

hi I added a pov for tails and knuckles ;-).

tails;pov

I wasent expecting sonic to come like that. it was a big suprise. me and knuckles are still mad at him for swanning of with his brothers." so you too alright"."ye-" but knuckles  intarupted me " no were not alright... you ditched us and we are not forgiving yo-" "do you want a smoothie" I interupted.

knuckles;POV

what am I doing hanging around with him I won't get any better. "so... what have you been doing lately" . sonic asked. I was about to say something mean but I was cut off by tails. "just hanging around"

silver's;pov

was I having  a dream. I WAS AT THE PLACE THAT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO FOR YEARS!!!!! I jumped onto a vine and starting swinging I was about to jump and the vine snapped and I fell into the deep water.