One Shot Desires - REPLY/RANT

Hey guys... Hope you're all doing gooood... and yes Wattpad deleted it AGAIN. And I got this as a reply:

Hi,

You know why your story was deleted and I have also removed the re-post. This is a second warning.

Wattpad is a place to post creative long form content. Wattpad is not a place to post explicit short stories.

Thanks,

The Wattpad Support Team

No offence to Wattpad and its team but the way they replied to me ^^.. The first thing that came to my mind was: what an assh0le. 

I know why my book got deleted..becasue it was available to PUBLIC. Why is he talking like I'm the only f*cking one on Wattpad who has explicit one shots?  The thing was on PRIVATE - RESTRICTED, so why is he talking like I committed a crime? People reading this kneww that it was going to be explicit...and  2nd warning? My god they really need to know Wattpad more don't they? Like is he telling me that there is NO ONE else doing RATED R one shots?

At the moment, I don't care if I sound like a b*tch, selfish or whatever... or care whether any of the Wattpad team  members are reading this but they really need to know their facts. Also, I don't care if this seems like I'm overreacting - I mean I spent my time writing and posting those!  

I am soooo f*cking pissed off! I get that these are ONE SHOTS and not a RATED R NOVEL, but c'mon, really?! There's a million "explicit short stories" out there on Wattpad! Maybe they should use that little search box of theirs.

Ugh. I'm seriously annoyed with Wattpad at the moment, feel like deleting my account but I shall stay. I'm not running away for them. They want "long form content"? Oh i'll give them long form content... maybe i'll do a novel on one of my shots? MAKE IT RESTRICTED. And if they then go and delete that, they are gonna have a really piisseddd off woman to deal with. 

Thank you to those who will now decide to stay instead of unfollowing and thanks to those who read my rant. For the first time, I think an author is doing a massive rant on Wattpad rather than annoying readers. 

Anywayyyyyyy.... I wanna thank you all for supportingg meee <3

Much Love,

Heelsamour

P.s. WHO WANTS ALL THE CHAPTERS ON BOOKSIESILK? DO FOLLOW ME: http://www.booksiesilk.com/erotica/short_story/heelsamour/one-shot-desires