new friend (1)

(these chapters were all written way before actually released. sorry if there were any mistakes. also this is kinda a bad story because I'm bored and the homework hasn't killed me yet)
today was March 8th. I am 6 and Søren is 8.
~•~•~•~•~
"hey Cassidy you're going to meet a new friend today!" my mom cheered
"friend?" I ask confused
I've always been alone and never really talked to anyone.
"yeah he's really nice." my dad says
"boy?" I ask getting scared
a girl at school says that boys have cooties and they are very scary (literally me).
"yes sweetie. let's go." mom says gently grabbing my wrist
she helps me into the car and I buckle my own seatbelt. I doze off realizing that they live far away.
~•~ 30 mins later ~•~
"cassie. cassie." my mom says shaking me lightly
"hmm?" I ask slowly waking up
"we're here." she says
she helps me down and brings me to the door.
"hi tasha!" another woman says hugging my mother
"hello darling who are you?" she asks squatting down
"I'm Cassidy." I shyly say and hide behind my mom
"aww darling you don't have to be scared come in." she says moving aside
me and my mom take off our shoes and walk in. I look around and saw a boy looking my age playing on a Nintendo console. he seemed pretty nice and calm. he then turns his head and made eye contact with me. I immediately looked away and then look back. he signals me over and I walked over. he pats a spot next to him and I sat down.
"hey what's your name?" he asked
"I'm Cassidy." I reply
"oh I'm Søren. wanna play?" he asked handing me the controller
"no no I'm good." I say
"alright," he says continuing to play
I watched him and I was pretty lost but it was entertaining at the same time.
"how old are you?" Søren asked while continuing to play
"I'm 6."
"oh well I'm 8 and my brothers are 13 and 14. they're currently out right now." (dunno how much older they are and how much he has but whatever).
"hey you two dinner is ready!" søren's mother called out (btw I know everyone should be speaking Danish but idk it so yeah)
Søren paused his game and we both say down on opposite side of the dining table facing each other. we got served some lasagna and I took little nibbles at a time. I looked up and saw Søren chomping down on his lasagna causing me to giggle. he then looked up.
"what's funny?" he asked
he had a tomato sauce all over his face. I pointed and he noticed. he then started licking what he could off then wiped the rest.
"it's still on your nose," I say laughing a little
he then tried to wipe it off but used the dirty part of the napkin so he got it all over again... (me trying to get my life together)
"Søren you're such a mess!" his mother says cleaning him up causing the both of us to laugh really hard
his dad finally arrived home and I introduced myself with a little more confidence.
"hey Cassidy follow me." Søren says jogging up the stairs
I quickly followed and he jumped up and grabbed a rope dangling from the ceiling. he pulled down a ladder and climbed up it. I copied his actions leading us into the basement.
"can you help me push this open?" he asks referring to a window
I nod and we both push eventually opening it. he climbs up and holds his hand out helping me up. we sat on the top of his roof staring out to the beautiful moon.
"hey promise we'll be bestfriends?" he asks sticking out his pinky
"promise." I smile linking my pinky with his