Sasha Banks POV

WrestleMania 34 (The Main Event: Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Alexa Bliss)

1..

2..

3!!

The crowd erupted in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. I am a five time woman's champion. Main eventing at WrestleMania was the best thing ever in my life. The referee gives me my championship title and rose up my hand.

Confetti spreads all around the arena, I deserve this right moment. Bayley walks up to me and rose up my hand. A best friend moment at the greatest stage of them all. But...that's all going to end tonight.. As Bayley was about to leave the ring. I drop my championship title and hit her with the Bank Statement.

She taps out immediately but I didn't want to the release. I want to know that the pain I been going through, she's always in the way, she was my BIG distraction, I was ALWAYS behind her when she won the championship always getting more opportunities than me, I was like her shadow. But tonight, it will end!

Referees trying and telling me to release the hold but that's not going to happen, I want her to suffer or maybe end her career. Bayley slowly passes out in the ring. I decided to let her go, I guess her suffered enough. I grabbed my championship and look down at her.

"I don't need you because I'm the BOSS" I wiped my feet near her motionless face and exited the ring.

This is end of our stupid little friendship 💋