The Unhappy Ending

You are a cold and unhappy person. You like to kill and you feast on the blood of your victims. You wander your neighborhood looking. Searching. Hunting. You are always alone, you are always killing, you are always dining on people you do not know.

Your name is Kill. At least that's what you are called. They are always to scared to find out your real name. At night they stay inside. You have intimidated them into staying away. Tucked up in bed and trying to dream sweet, little dreams.

At night you sneak into people's houses and you kill. You only kill at night. You are not stupid enough to kill during the day. Your a horrible monster. You could be considered a murdering theif because you never ask to take someones life, you just steal it away. During the day you are a nobody. You walk the streets and listen for peoples names being circulated in the crowd. At home you look it up then when night falls, you kill.

Your life as a kid was horrible and you always wished you had walked away when you could, but you hadn't. Your parents lied and always killed. It was their hobby. On your 6th birthday they took you out for your first kill. At the age of 26 you started to rape teenage girls, at the age of 32 you started to kill every night.

You have killed over 500 people in your life time and you have no regrets. Youv'e never liked living with anyone, you don't even like people visiting. Your house is your sacred place. You hate every living thing apart form yourself. Though you aren't to fond of that either.

Your next kill is soon. Very soon. You can taste the blood already. You start to get excited and want to leave now but the sun isn't fully down yet. You have never been caught but you don't want to risk it.

It's time for you to kill your next victim. You start to run. Your claws come out and your teeth turn pointed. You reach the house and stand under the window. You can hear the child's heavy, sleeping breathing. Your feet spring off the ground and you jump through the window. The child is around 8  with soft, blond hair. It rubs against you hand as you make the small cut on his neck with your nail. You lean over and start drinking. The blood is sweet and pure. Un-tainted.

"Peter." 

You stop and turn at the name. Your name. 

"Sammy."

You remember her. You have a one night stand 8-9 years ago. Before you murdered every night. You loved her.

"Daniel!!"

She screamed and fell to the floor.

"He's yours! Sam I didn't know."

"He's not just mine!! He's yours to you Son of a b*tch."

She ran down the stairs.

Yours. You look down at the boy in your arms.The one you had killed. Your son. Your flesh and blood. 

You hear the sirens and drop the boy. You run back to your house and slump to the ground. The son you never knew about was dead. Because of you. Your ashamed.

You grab the gun by your bed and hold it to your head.

You are were kind and you were never fair....

*bang*

but you will always have an un-happy ending