Imagine #1

------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I walked into my boyfriend's apartment with his puppy, Diesel, in my arms. I set the puppy down and walked into Geralds room. Only to see him still asleep, he is so peaceful when he is asleep. I walked over to the bed and sat down. Gerald must of felt me sit down because he woke up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Baby girl where did you go?" He said in his raspy yet sexy morning voice.

"Diesel was barking and he woke me up, so I figured I would go for a walk with him" I said.

"O, well lay down and cuddle with me please"

"Babe you know I cant, You know I have work"

"But Princess you know you can call in, they cant fire you. You have freedom at your Label, you know Scooter isn't going to care."

He is right Scooter wont get mad at me if I stay at Gerald's place for today. He has been saying I need a break.

"Fine, you win" I said sighing at the end.

In reality I was happy i didn't have to go to the studio. Don't get me wrong i love music its my life but a day off never hurt anybody.

I called Scooter and of course he didn't care. I changed back into one of G's shirts and got back into bed. We laid in bed for a while just talking about random stuff, till he brought up his next tour.

I'm not going to lie it sucks knowing he is going to travel the country and other countries where he might meet someone prettier than me.  I trust him though and i hope he doesn't make me regret that.

I have some good news too, that i haven't told anyone yet. 

I'm going on tour, but im scared to tell G. He has always been really protective of me and when i went on tour the last time, he was there.

"Hey Babe" I said. (they still are cuddling btw)

"Yeah?"

"I have some news" i said nervously.

"Good or bad" He said sitting up .

"Both."

"Okay lets hear it" He said giving me all his attention.

"Okay i have two things. The first one is.. Im going on tour, but before you say anything Scooter, Derek, KDL, Skate, and Swazz are going to be on the tour as well." i said kind of quickly.

"O, well umm that great Y/N, I'm really proud of you."

"There is more."

"Okay, hit me "

"I'm  Pregnant" 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

414 words

Kind of short

<3

~Matty

8/2/2016