Shay Neon

Name: Shay Neon
Age: 21
Appearance: long dark red hair that goes to her waist and gold blue eyes she likes to ware tomboy clothes and coats
Personality: kind, loving strong loyal outgoing a bit shy tomboyish has a motherly big sister vibe
Likes: games family neon colors cooking modeling reading and drawing
Dislikes: abusers, drunks, bullies, solid pink and orange
Bio: Shay is the 9th child of 10 children. She is also the only girl in her family. She has 8 older brother's and 1 little brother

 She has 8 older brother's and 1 little brother

[

Top: Cody, Lucas, Sam
Middle: Ryan, Mark, Leo
Bottom: Senji & Kai, Shay, Simon James (SJ) ]

They lived together in a big home with only their mother. Towns people thought the Neon family was weird and not normal. One day a group of drunk men decided to burn the house by throwing bottles of fiery alcohol the fire was in her brothers SJ room he was burned alive. Shay tryed to save her dear brother but her 8 older brothers pulled her out of the house screaming and fighting. When the fire was put out there was nothing left of SJ but the out line of his body.
Years passed and the family grew apart and went their separate ways living their lives. Soon when shay was 17 she fell for a man named Ray Ross

 Soon when shay was 17 she fell for a man named Ray Ross

He swept shay off her feet. Shay thought she was in love soon she moved in with him she was happy till a month later. Ray started to beat, burn, stabbed, cut, and scared shay for three years the marking of Rays torture was all over her body. One day shay escaped from ray she ran and ran till she collapsed deep into the forest where two faceless men (offender and trender) they took her to their brothers home to help the poor girl. Slender saw shay as a potential creepypasta and decided to take her into the family. Shay was never scared of her new family. She was silent and broken she wouldn't speak to the cps at the mansion. After a few months shay started to open up to jeff the killer she saw him like a brother and jane the killer she saw as a sister, and one of the proxies Ticci Toby. A few weeks later she soon fell in love with the bloody painter (Helen Otis) they dated for a year when she met a human girl named ASL she became friend.
Soon shay asked name and ASL to live with her at the mansion. Then they had adventures of their own.

Two years later Shay Neon became a creepypasta and married the bloody painter and had a daughter named Jade Willow Otis. That is when Shay started her life.