Kiss Me (A Larina Fanfiction) Sequel to "Friday Nights"

Marina's POV

After I dropped Elizabeth off at the airport I went home.

I'd been alone for about two weeks before I decided to call Calvin for comfort.

He didn't do a very good job. He came over that night, and we watched a terrible movie, and he cooked a horrific dinner, but still, knowing he cared meant a lot.

"Why are you acting like you'll never see her again?" he asked casually.

"What if I don't? What if she meets some guy and they hit it off, or what if her career blows up huge?" I replied.

"She loves you, she wouldn't hurt you like that." he said softly.

"But it wouldn't hurt me if I didn't know." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes.

"Elizabeth is big on trust! You know that. She wouldn't break the bond you both have over some quick fling." he said.

I know he was trying to make me feel better, but every time he told me to trust her, I trusted her less.

It was like I could feel her meeting some guy, and that she was going to break me.

I let my walls down, and she is going to shatter me into a million fucking pieces.

"I just.. I feel like something bad is going to happen." I whispered.

"Nahhhh" he laughed, grabbing me by the shoulders and pulling me into a sideways hug.

I pouted.

Calvin's phone buzzed, and I stood up and went in the kitchen.

I grabbed two beers.

"Marina." Calvin yelled out.

"Yeah?" I asked walking back to where he was.

"She's in the top ten albums." he whispered, a small smile forming on his face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Elizabeth. Lana Del Rey. Her album, is in the top ten."

My jaw dropped and a huge grin burst across my face.

I wish I could call her and tell her congratulations.

"This is amazing. I'm so happy for her." I said to myself.

But then my smile faded.

She wasn't coming back to me.

I opened up to her and she isn't coming back.

"What's wrong?" Calvin asked quickly.

"This is it. She isn't coming back to me." I whispered.

"Shut the hell up." he said, standing.

Stunned, I listened to him.

"Elizabeth fucking loves you and if you don't see it then you don't deserve her." he said, and he stood up and walked out the door.

I sighed and walked to the bedroom, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

~

I called her the next morning.

I hadn't talked to her in almost 3 days.

"Elizabeth!" I screeched when she picked up.

"Hey honey." she said. I could hear her smiling.

"Congratulations super star." I chuckled.

"Thanks but not quite." she laughed back.

"I can't wait for you to come back." I said excitedly.

"What? Oh yeah. Um. Do you think you could come out here to America? The album did better than expected you know? And the tour is going to be longer." she said.

I slowly started to become saddened.

"Liz.. I have a job.. I can't just leave whenever for months. And I have my album recording too." I said.

"I know it's just.. I mean.. You can't support your girlfriend?" she said back.

I got furious. I didn't want to fight though.

"Yeah whatever. Listen I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I said, hanging up.

I groaned loudly.

I decided to go to the store later.

I went to the store and grabbed some food, checking out.

I noticed a magazine with Elizabeth's face on it. I smiled widely, and picked it up.

I put it down for purchase.

I drove home and read about it.

It was all about how she is the next big thing and how she's a very unique artist.

I smiled hugely the whole time.

I was so proud of her.

My phone buzzed on the table.

"Marina baby!" Elizabeth spoke through the phone.

"Babe I just bought a magazine with your face on it, this is spectacular." I said smiling.

"You're the sweetest. So did you think about coming out here?" she asked me.

"Yeah.. We can work out the dates, I promise I'll support you no matter what." I said.

"Thank god, I love you so much." She said.

"I love you so much too baby." I replied

"Okay gotta go, I'll talk to you later." she said quickly.

"Okay bye baby." I said

And with that she hung up.