The start

It's been nine years since my parents left me, I thought ,they at least could have gave me a warning or said goodbye but all they did was say they were getting bread from the market and they would come right back but as hours turned to days and days turned to months and months turned to years I Still believe they would come back ,but as the time went I started to ask the townspeople if they had seen my parents that day the only answer was that they only saw them walk to the Arena and that's when I started to loose hope , I loose my focus because I hear a knock at my door.when I open the door my boyfriend Adam is standing there holding a paper clip which from my knowledge serves no use .Adam likes to collect antique things he finds in the market yet it comes in handy at times."hey hazel ready to go?" I nod and walk outside I start realizing I don't know where I'm going ,"so where are we going exactly?" I ask but he just keeps walking to the arena I follow and ask another question " we're going to have a date in the arena ?" He ignores me,again and keeps walking,instead of walking inside he makes a left and goes behind the arena .

______________________________________________________i hope you enjoy pls leave a comment telling me what names I should use for the following people and I will give ya a shout
Friend-
Supreme leader-
Nickname for hazel-
Nickname for Adam-
Ship name-
Opposing side side name -
The other side (government)name-