My first Day

I was smiling as I unpacked my things from my parents car. I as so excited I could scream but if I did it , that will probably cause people to think I'm crazy. Anyway, I am Sonia and I am 19 years old. It has always been My dream to attend this college called Yale which I am so excited about this experience.As far as I was told, the students here study very hard and take their studying very  seriously . That is my dream. All the other girls in my  old school just was in love with boys and had SEX on the tables . It was disgusting. Just the thought of having a penis stuck inside my vagina made me gag.I just needed to get out of there. And now that I'm here ,I can finally study hard and pursue a higher education to the best of my abilities without no distractions. "OK bye honey ,"my mom and dad shouted and I realized I was already walking having no clue where I was going."Hi,I'm Sarah and u are,"A brunnette headed girl approached me and said .I just stared not knowing what to say and also gazing at her.She was very pretty, she had beautiful grey eyes and curly brunet hair . I was starting to think she was even prettier than me but then I realised how very pretty I am but she can still give competition against me.

......................................................
How was the first part ? Please tell me what you think my beloved readers. I agree that I shouldn't have introduced those dirty words called penis and vagina but that was just a warning on how  dirty this book will be. XOXO . Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think.💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋