Double Date With Niall+Zayn

I was at school with my best friend Niall. We had been close since we were little, but now we were closer than ever. Whenever we were together along he would play withmy hair and tickle my tummy, hes so cute. The good thing is, me and (Y/N) can always gossip about it because she goes out with Zayn, Nialls other bestfriend. I wish me and Niall were like that.

I was walking home, with Niall, (Y/N) and Zayn, of course. We all went to Zayns house. It was all done up, but me and (Y/N) wondered why. There was two sofas, one with pink lights around it and one with white.

"Ladies first." Niall said, with his sweet voice. I giggled and sat on the sofa with the pink lights, and (Y/N)headed over to the white lighted sofa. The boys sat beside each of us.

"What is all of this for then cuties?" (Y/N) whispered.

"Well we wasnt going to tell you until later, but i suppose we can tell you now. Cant we Zayn?" Asked Niall,

"Sure go ahead, why not?" Zayn answered.

We were desperate to find out what was going on and in an instant, Niall blurted out "Were taking you to Sasha's Restaurant on a double date next friday after school, can you both come?"

Me and (Y/N) replied with a loud "YES!"

(Y/N), Zayn and Niall fell asleep watching 'Finding Nemo' but it was my favourite disney movie, so i had to stay awake to watch the end. Niall looked so cute in he sleep, and i cuddled up to him, and continued to watch the film. At the end of the movie, the music woke him up, he sat up and looked at me and as he lightly kissed be on my cheek and wrapped his arms around me, we both drifted to sleep.

The following friday, walking home Niall whispered in my ear "Im picking everyone up at six, be ready beautiful" and Zayn handed me and (Y/N) two bags each, Zayn said

"Pick something nice to wear for tonight, and remember six o'clock!"

As the boys turned left and we turned right me and (Y/N) screamed with joy. We turned our heads to see Niall and Zayn laughing at us.

It was ten past six and the boys werent here yet, me and (Y/N) was wondering if they had forgotten, but within five minutes they arrived in Nialls cute little black car.

We arrived at Sasha's and me and (Y/N) headed to the girls toilets.(Y/N) kept saying about how cute this was and how romantic. We walked back to a cute table with stars around it and balloons. When we ordered we ate, and Zayn tried to crack a few jokes, but none of them were funny, we laughed to make him feel happy though.

When we went home, everyone went to Nialls house, they had used the same lights around the sofas, but Niall had put duvets on top of the sofas.

"Are we all sleeping here then?" (Y/N) asked

Niall answered with "Yes, we hope its okay with you both, weve got some movies."

"But me and Charlotte dont have anything to sleep in, and im not sleeping in a dress." (Y/N) said.

"Thats why me and Niall have a back up plan." they had bought me and (Y/N) the cutest matching pyjamas ever.

We were watching White Chicks, and we all fell to sleep half way through. Me and (Y/N) Said it was the cutest thing ever.