Undertale Fontcest: A Lonely Bench

Sans look down at the floor of waterfall. His feet dangling off a bench, he kicked them back and forth in a beat. He hummed the music the came from the lonely place. Sans soon closed his eyes trying to calm his spirit. He looked up at the shining rocks at the top of waterfall. They had the most magnificent shine to them that almost formed to look like stars. He sighed, getting all the breath out of him. Sans usually came to the lonely Bench on the lonely days that took in his regular life. The weird place helped him calm down and fill him with a reason to continue the day. No one really knew about the dark wood bench that sat in a mysterious place that Only sans knew about. Well that's what He thought.

Soon enough The calm air took sans imagination somewhere else. I place with a happier Ora.

Soon after awhile Sans didn't hear soft sounds of foot steps and a little rush of water. Soon the steps became more clear. Sans head arose and looked over to were the footsteps were coming from. Soon a head came out from behind the corner, sans calmed down as he saw a tall skeleton with a scarf. Sans smile grew, "ah, there you are brother! I have been looking everywhere for you...." Papryus stopped his sentence realizing the place had a not good Ora. A lonely Ora. "Sorry bro, I just need a place for my head to chill" sans smiled and got up. "Sans why would you be in such a place?" Papyrus said looking his brother in the eyes.

Sans stared back with confusion. A soft breeze hit the area. "Oh well I. it's quit." Sans stated with a bit annoyance. "well why would you ever want that! The more you hear the more you cherish the memory" papyrus said. He walked over and sat on the bench. "How about instead of staying here with no talking you can listen to me the great papyrus!" He said with a proud stance.

Sans shrugged and sat back down on the bench. It making a creak was echoed into there ears as it he sat.

Papyrus hummed his Theme and danced his head happily. He tapped his foot with the beat. Papyrus look over to sans and stopped. "Well my cooking lesson with undyne was amazing! We didn't burn the house down this time so that was a score!" Papyrus smiled. Sans looked over at pap. "Wow good job bro." Sans smiled and sat his back onto the bench and payed attention to his brother. "I know! After we were done me and undyne sat down and talked for a bit. We talked about how we were doing are love lives. It was really fun!" Papyrus smiled and heard sans begin to speak. "Love life? You like someone?" Sans chuckled putting his hand up to his mouth. "Well ya... But it's not important." Papyrus said in a weird way. "Aww come on Paps I'm your brother you can tell me anything." Sans patted him on the back.

Papyrus mumbled something under his breath but the noise of the rushing water made it so sans couldn't hear the words. "What was that?" Sans said looking away from his brothers. "I-I can't tell you yet..." Papyrus said in a sad way and looked away.

Sans looked at him and a worried way. "What do you mean...?" Sans said very concerned about him, it took awhile for Paps to reply, and in the time the song form waterfall played sans eyes started to become more drowsy.

Papyrus popped his head up "I-it's not that I don't trust you! But it's some thing that is not appropriate for the time being..." Papyrus said, he ramble on with words based on how him trusting sans.

Sans smiled and looked away. "Hey sans?" Paps asked in concern "I'll tell you who I like if you tell me the real reason you are here." Paps said placing his hand on sans knee. Sans blushed from the sudden contacted, "w-well... Here I'll tell you. This is the lonely bench meant to be sat on by the loneliest that need to think a bit. Meaning you not supposed to be Sitting on it." Sans chuckled.

Paps eyes widen, and he looked at sans, his body moved closer to sans and he wrapped his to Arms around him. It stayed silent for a bit, the warmth from papyrus made sans get more tired. "Sans your not lonely.... Because you got me..." Paps said holding onto sans a little tighter. Sans eyes dropped and he didn't respond "b-because I love you sans. So much. And I mean a lot..." Paps said blushing. He soon realized sans was not responding and Looked at sans to see he had fallen asleep.

Paps rolled his eyes "you always have to fall asleep at the biggest moments." Paps sighed and smiled "come on." Paps said picking up sans. He got up and heard his feet crush the grass with ever step. He looked at the lily pads and began to walk on them hearing a little wave of water as he stepped. After the last step Paps heard a soft voice in the distance. He could barely make out the words because he water crashing down blocked it. But he soon came to a conclusion that the noise made the words "I just wasn't ready for the responsibility"